IMPLANTS

Help Support CattleToday:

MF135":51wleijx said:
longtimelurker":51wleijx said:
I wonder what it is like to live in a bubble. I'm telling you get out of Texas and see how real cattle auctions are operated. 2000 hd in 100 hd lots with half being females. Leaves me with 10 pens to look over even someone with real small mental capacity could remember that. Even a young Texan.

For the last time, calves aren't sold in lots at these actions. Every comment you make is referenced towards lot sales :???:

There's that 'real cattle auction' bs again. You keep forgetting- Texas is #1
Is that your answer to everything Texas is #1. As someone has mentioned Texas cattle are the poorest quality in the nation. Next time you want to brag about Texas being #1 in numbers remember to add you are #1 in lowest quality as well.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that MF is an a$$hole who posts on here just so he can further demonstrate his a$$holinity for the world to see.

alisonb":js6rnq19 said:
I reckon MF & longtimelurker are reincarnations, they may even be one and the same person.

One is a reincarnation, not sure about the other and no they aren't the same person. It isn't exactly a secret who longtimelurker is, he may not always have a way with words, but he knows what he is talking about when it comes to feedlots.

longtimelurker":3cse5heh said:
MF135":3cse5heh said:
longtimelurker":3cse5heh said:
I wonder what it is like to live in a bubble. I'm telling you get out of Texas and see how real cattle auctions are operated. 2000 hd in 100 hd lots with half being females. Leaves me with 10 pens to look over even someone with real small mental capacity could remember that. Even a young Texan.

For the last time, calves aren't sold in lots at these actions. Every comment you make is referenced towards lot sales :???:

Is that your answer to everything Texas is #1. As someone has mentioned Texas cattle are the poorest quality in the nation. Next time you want to brag about Texas being #1 in numbers remember to add you are #1 in lowest quality as well.

source?

MF135":2c12192a said:
longtimelurker":2c12192a said:
MF135":2c12192a said:

source?
It is well documented Texas and it's neighbor states produce the lowest quality beef in the nation. Look it up.

MF135":qv82hzbs said:
drive them to the vets facitlites( I would do it myself except proper application seems to be of the highest priority in the effectiveness of the implant),
this is just giving money away...

?

longtimelurker":u9g2wi0i said:
It is well documented Texas and it's neighbor states produce the lowest quality beef in the nation. Look it up.

I've tried still can't find it???

Aero":2h91ieyz said:
MF135":2h91ieyz said:
drive them to the vets facitlites( I would do it myself except proper application seems to be of the highest priority in the effectiveness of the implant),

?

So you're saying it's not that difficult? There seems to be a lot of different implants out there. Which ones have you used?

MF135":e6nzi7ye said:
Aero":e6nzi7ye said:
MF135":e6nzi7ye said:

?

So you're saying it's not that difficult? There seems to be a lot of different implants out there. Which ones have you used?
Not difficult, but takes a little practice. Get the calf in the headgate and put it in. If you mess up on one ear go to the other ear. After a while you'll be puttin em in better than the vet. Ralgro's what I've used.

MF135":dmlldehh said:

the ear implant is pretty easy for any 10 year old. hold the ear with one hand and slide it in with the other.

MF135":2dipcjib said:
longtimelurker":2dipcjib said:

I've tried still can't find it???
Then you didn't look for it very long. Easy to find especially for a well seasoned cattle man.