im thinking baout selling my backhoe help me out w/price

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
is this wrth 6500$ it runs good and leaks little.

i need something alittle smaller i feel so im gonna see if i can sellit.
is the price fair??

3 cyl diesel. bout a 1964 i think

thanks...i wont be offended by anyones posts cuz im trying to get an idea what its worth. ive owned it fro yrs and since its so old its hard to guess a realistic price

I've found if in doubt put a high price on something and see how much interest is shown.You can come down but not go up.If someone wants it they will come up with the money.Price it at 6500 and if it don't sell in a week or two drop 500 and rerun it.

Angus Cowman":1uyfg2ef said:
good looking old hoe but around here it would sell between $3000 and $4500

That is exactly what I was thinking. It's great for someone to bury a cow here and there and do odd jobs, but I wouldn't want to run it every day.

I agree with you all on the price being a little high but I don't know how things sell in FL.Course i've been shocked before on what things have sold for.It always depends on having a buyer doesn't matter on what is being sold.
Example.
Saw the other day little I think 2yr old massey ferguson 25hp, 4wd, loader, backhoe & 60in belly mower good paint and tires didn't look at hrs on it with a $ tag of I think $11,000. or $12,000.
Deal or no Deal?

rusty":7floni6b said:
I agree with you all on the price being a little high but I don't know how things sell in FL.Course i've been shocked before on what things have sold for.It always depends on having a buyer doesn't matter on what is being sold.
Example.
Saw the other day little I think 2yr old massey ferguson 25hp, 4wd, loader, backhoe & 60in belly mower good paint and tires didn't look at hrs on it with a $ tag of I think $11,000. or $12,000.Deal or no Deal?
probably about avg new with all the attachments that machine would have sold for $17-$20K

Those little worthless Terremite backhoes will bring that in worse shape than that. Our was a mid 90's model and we got $7500 for it with no paint and a bad hydraulic leak.

Cowboy 2.0":2t1u63k2 said:
Those little worthless Terremite backhoes will bring that in worse shape than that. Our was a mid 90's model and we got $7500 for it with no paint and a bad hydraulic leak.

IMO the terremites are pretty good hoes for what they are.We have a big JCB hoe and have had to rent terremites to get in smaller places.They dig good for not having much power.

rusty":3csh3ekb said:
Cowboy 2.0":3csh3ekb said:

IMO the terremites are pretty good hoes for what they are.We have a big JCB hoe and have had to rent terremites to get in smaller places.They dig good for not having much power.

We used ours for plumbing our swimming pools. It would be a day of digging just to get the ditches done. Truckload of illegals are much faster.

I've actually been looking for a hoe, so I'm pretty sure that one there wouldn't sell for much more than 500 bucks. Maybe 600. I can send you a cheque this afternoon...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Rod

aint had much offers so iguess you mught as well git on the raod...gonna be a long haul back tho...we couldnt be further apart

DiamondSCattleCo":1ew8s7jq said:
I've actually been looking for a hoe, so I'm pretty sure that one there wouldn't sell for much more than 500 bucks. Maybe 600. I can send you a cheque this afternoon...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Rod

I can do you one better than that. I am willing to offer you your full asking price for the equipment. I will however need to send you a check for more than that, say around 25,000, and you'll need to refund me the difference in cash. My agent can contact you to arrange the details soon. ( I think he's in Nigeria or somewhere like that ) :lol2:

send me yer email and ill paypal it..i promise i wont share it....looking forward to givin you the bizness...i mean doin bizness with you

dieselbeef":ujm11njo said:
send me yer email and ill paypal it..i promise i wont share it....looking forward to givin you the bizness...i mean doin bizness with you

You promise? Really? If so, you can send it to:

HelenWaite :lol2:

I can really tell a difference in your lingo. We don't do bizness 'round here.

We do bidness in this part of the world.

While you're so generous, go ahead and make it $50K! :banana:

Latest posts