I'm Talking About Rebecca

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime

Reaction score
P1010617.jpg

I showed that to my wife as her name is rebecca. I told her I spray painted it up on the local water tower and she believed me until she drove by it and then realized I was just messing with her.

I took a few calves to the sale in Ashburn this morning and on the way back I had to wait on a train to make the turn in Rebecca, so I took the opportunity to snap a few pics:

P1010627.jpg

Cotton is grown IN Rebecca. Urban sprawl is not a problem.

P1010613-1.jpg

Nice City Hall.

P1010626.jpg

It took six locomotives to pull this train. Looks like a few carloads of chopped up clunckers.

Jogeephus":30o1fyvu said:
Did you come to Rebecca on 90? If so, you went through some of my stomping grounds.

No, I came and went on state route 112 from Rochelle. From there, US 280 through Abbeville and across the river and beyond. Been through Rebecca many a time but never took notice till I was held up by the train. Great little town it is.

did you stay for the sale? i started to go up there today just to see how they were doing.

Beefy":26tg5dzw said:
did you stay for the sale? i started to go up there today just to see how they were doing.

No, didn't stay. There was a lot of traffic in there this morning. I would like to have stayed but had to get back and do some spraying of weeds before it gets too late in the season.

always is. i normally have them come pick up mine. but i usually sell 2 or 3 trailer loads at a time too. plus i dont have a good truck for hauling and my trailer only holds about 5. i'll have to check online in the morning and see how they did.

Latest posts