I'm so lucky!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
29 years ago I married my pal, my hunting partner, mother of our kids.

Sure it was the red dress that caught my attention, when I should have been paying attention while rolling trusses.

She was putting up a home for sale sign and I was flipping trusses on a full hip roof. I told the guys "try to stay busy, I'll be back in a bit "

The rest is history!

Congrats on a fantastic, soul mate, life partner, they're not as easy to come by as many hope! By the way looking at your pic in the 80's is not as bad as some of these youngsters think..... Gotta go and dig up some old pics of when I had hair like you and a six pack I wasn't carrying in a sack. :lol:

Alan":315r1mjs said:
Congrats on a fantastic, soul mate, life partner, they're not as easy to come by as many hope! By the way looking at your pic in the 80's is not as bad as some of these youngsters think..... Gotta go and dig up some old pics of when I had hair like you and a six pack I wasn't carrying in a sack. :lol:

Haha Alan ,I showed the gal that cuts my hair for 12 years ( the local butchers kid who I met her father when I was six and he was 9 in Cub Scouts) an old "hair"pic and we laughed our butz off. Her dad, like my dad is native American and has lots of hair.

Back then I had a 6 pack , now I'm working on reducing the keg.

john250":2qf0mjmj said:
Also, nice dog.

That was BOB DOG she was so smart, guard my lunch and truck at work. Chase the ducks out of the pond.

Leaving for work in the morning I'd say "let's go, mount up". She could run into the bedroom, lick mom on the face grab her Frisbee and beat me to the truck! :nod:

Sad day when she passed.

Latest posts