I'm Racist ?????????

Help Support CattleToday:

Sky your a racist.
Wonder if you would feel the same about the several generations of blacks
that have been leaching off the country. Just shoot them as well, they do more damage
to our country everyday. They produce nothing but more welfare recipients to support.
Obama didn't start this it has been a blue agenda for generations. You are seeing the fruits of
your voting record.

How did folks "get into the USA way back when? I know they got on a boat and landed in say Indianola or Galveston or Baton Rouge.....then what happen? I guess I would be stuck in Paris today if they told Grandpa you can't come here!

Cb I'm far from racist. To answer your question anyone leaching off the government is a poo head if they are able bodied and can work just choose not too. Cb I also hate to tell you but its not just blacks making the babies. King now there is a process in place to come here everyone that comes needs to follow that process IMO what happened way back when no processes were in place was how it was at that time. The problem is illegals don't get deported enough and some think its a free for all.

http://www.reference.com/motif/society/ ... cs-by-race

Social welfare statistics are kept by the government as part of the census program. They give a breakdown by age, sex and race on the general population of people on welfare. Many arguments and debates are held over the breakdown of these statistics and how they relate to the view the public has towards what those statistics are believed to be. Many myths are held by different groups as to what those statistics may be and some of those myths have some basis in fact and others none at all.One commonly held belief is that blacks make up most of the welfare population of the United States. In reality blacks make up about the same percentage of the welfare population as whites do. This means that the myth that blacks make up most of the welfare population is not entirely truth. The small amount of truth is that, as a percentage of the population they are weighted more heavily on the statistics. This means that while the percentage is the same, their population within the country is smaller then whites. The difference in population means that there are more blacks on welfare as a percentage of their actual population then there are of whites.Another commonly held myth is that people on welfare have a lot of children or are teenagers. The truth is that over forty percent of welfare recipients only have a single child. The combined percentage of parents with a single child or only two children is well over seventy percent of the welfare population. Teenagers also only make up eight percent of the population, with nearly fifty percent being in their twenties.The general breakdown of racial statistics for welfare programs is ; thirty-eight point eight percent white, thirty-seven point two percent black, seventeen point eight percent Hispanic, two point eight percent Asian and three point four percent other. For more information, please see: www.reference.com

Sky you are just as racist as my great grandpa that kept a red robe in the closet. What color is yours?
I take that back you are probably worse at least he didn't discriminate with his racist views like yourself.
How funny somebody start throwing a rock at blacks and your tune changed.
It not just Mexicans coming to this country illegally and it gets worse.
Human trafficking is terrible into this country you should be familiar with the concept as that is how
your ancestors got here.

I all for closing and tightening immigration for everyone no matter the country. That is the part you seem to want to leave
out Sky.
As far as immigration from the south you have your head so far up your ass it's not funny.
We have created the problem, we can fix it tomorrow and it would take me pages to write about.
Catch one employer employing illegal's from any country in the world and sentence him to 20 years mandatory. Then
hunt down the rest of the employers. Mexico has no incentive to stop this as the cash earned is being pumped back in country
we are serving as there welfare system. Difference is their poor work unlike the majority of ours they will work.
Jobs go away illegals go back home, you can know no longer afford groceries as the leach sucking welfare
precipitants dam sure are not going to work in the fields.
You don't see a bunch of our welfare recipients standing by Lowes trying to find work so they can send the money back
to feed their family. They think it is owed to them, need to make money pump out a few dozen more kids.

IABeef":ls5837f3 said:
Let Mexico have a vote on whether to become a US territory.

In an ideal world that would be a great solution.But...........in reality that would only lead to civil war again.

TexasBred":1majeqcb said:
IABeef":1majeqcb said:
Let us reserve the right to over ride said vote if it passes.

Letting Mexico vote is not the answer.
Mexico is a very rich country it is screwed up politically as with 99% of all countries
colonized by Spain or Portugal. They had a whole different slant on colonization of rape pillage and plunder.
Off the top of my head I can't think of one country they colonized that isn't eat up with corruption
and at best has second world status.

We can't go around singling one ethnicity to deport.
This goes against the very principles we are founded on.
Now going after all illegals is what we should be doing no matter where they are from.
But first we have to quit supplying them jobs for cheap labor. If the jobs aren't here they won't come.
Do we need tighter security you bet. It is our fault we are in the situation we are in now.
We have turned a blind eye for nearly half a century and now are crying fowl.
The republicans have turned a blind eye for cheap labor and the democrats for cheap labor and a vote.
If the situation was reversed everyone of us would be trying to get across the river to provide
a better life for our families. A lot of our ancestor's did exactly that.

Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi owns two vineyards that sell grapes to California producers.
Wonder who is picking her grapes.

Caustic Burno":1ywxv9ss said:
TexasBred":1ywxv9ss said:
IABeef":1ywxv9ss said:
Let us reserve the right to over ride said vote if it passes.

Letting Mexico vote is not the answer.
Mexico is a very rich country it is screwed up politically as with 99% of all countries
colonized by Spain or Portugal. They had a whole different slant on colonization of rape pillage and plunder.
Off the top of my head I can't think of one country they colonized that isn't eat up with corruption
and at best has second world status

CB - You think that's a result of genetics or environment? :)

¡México necesita una revolución! ¡Instale una democracia verdadera! ¡Trabe para arriba a líderes del cártel de la droga!

IABeef":1haacbw1 said:
¡México necesita una revolución! ¡Instale una democracia verdadera! ¡Trabe para arriba a líderes del cártel de la droga!
Mexico has had revolution after revolution with the same results. Oh and they are a democratic republic....Maybe we need to get rid of some of the cartel's customers over here and business would not be so brisk. Cartels are little more than their version of our mafia.

CB in another discussion many months ago you made the comment that the American Indian was still in the stone age.....basically the Spanish empire was made up of "Indians" whether North or South America who were also still in the stone age. Guess they still have some catching up to do. The Spanish came with soldiers as conquerers and to remove the bounty of the land. The British came with settlers. However, the Spanish Empire in the Southern USA from Florida to California seems to have done quite well although we have our share of corruption as well.

I know I am a racist, the whites have done more for this country than all other races put together. It's a shame when you can't call a spade a spade. I have good freinds that are black, but they do their thing we do ours. We need to deport everyone that doesn't belong here. And the people that want to work and can pass a background check let them come in and work. Most folks that work are alright by me, and I don't care what color they are.

highgrit":2gbasdu6 said:
I know I am a racist, the whites have done more for this country than all other races put together. It's a shame when you can't call a spade a spade. I have good freinds that are black, but they do their thing we do ours. We need to deport everyone that doesn't belong here. And the people that want to work and can pass a background check let them come in and work. Most folks that work are alright by me, and I don't care what color they are.

Just so long as they don't want to be your boss and hook up with your daughter. :shock: Seems everybody says "I'm not a racist BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TB wrote
"CB - You think that's a result of genetics or environment? "

TB you know as well as I do what it is from Spain's philosophy was to take everything they could and send it back to Spain.
England and France wanted loyal tenant's that paid back to the country forever.

Caustic Burno":313hmt1f said:
TB wrote

TB you know as well as I do what it is from Spain's philosophy was to take everything they could and send it back to Spain.
That's what I said....except in USA where we basically wiped out the indigenous people for all practical purposes and the indians still survive in the colonies that were originally spanish. (Yes most "mexicans" are more indian than spanish...they just speak the spanish language in the part of the country we are familar with.

TexasBred":2bf86itb said:
Caustic Burno":2bf86itb said:
TB wrote

That's what I said....except in USA where we basically wiped out the indigenous people for all practical purposes and the indians still survive in the colonies that were originally spanish. (Yes most "mexicans" are more indian than spanish...they just speak the spanish language in the part of the country we are familar with.

TB spain only wanted the land for what they could send back versus the English wanted it settled that was a big rub
We dehumanized them as it was the easiest way to remove stone age man from the land we wanted.
It was much easier than trying to bring him a 1000 years in the future over the course of a few decades.
Also I have often wondered did the more civilized tribes fair better the Aztec's, Incas etc under colonial rule
just due to the fact they were centuries ahead of most other native Americans. They had developed a culture far
past the hunter gather.
Just like the OP dehumanized people of Hispanic descent same difference just a 125 years into the future.
He wanted to shoot them for the color of their skin.

IABEEF did you accidentally press 2 with your response LOL.

Three main problems that suck this country dry

1. Anchor babies
2. Welfare and child bearing rights while on it
3. Lifetime disability for those that arent really hurt

Are you still a racist if you hate everyone? LOL

TB, funny you said that about daughters. While I was in FL. I ran up on a guy that just got divorced because he would not let his daughter and her boyfriend in his home. He was black and now he has no house and no wife. But he's says he better off now, and they better hope he never comes down with cancer.

Cb my birth certificate says native american along with my tribal papers however in my blood line I have white and black mixed in. I can't argue or debate with you since you know everything about everything so I will be a racist just for you bud. As far as interracial dating I would rather my kids to date outside their race than the same sex that's my take on that.

Who wants millions of people coming on their farm building houses eating your fruits and veggies uninvited ? Not me in essence that's what illegals do to the USA.

Latest posts