I'm on TV

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade--I think KT has been leading a secret life in that Little Ol Band from Texas, (ZZ Top) and probably already has an agent/publicist.
[youtube]SE1xO44FlME[/youtube]
77482136.jpg

Seriously tho Kenny, thanks for what you guys do tryin to keep those wildfires under control!! :tiphat:

(I'll remove the pic if you'd rather it not be posted here)

Isomade":3dgu5977 said:
Everyone try and remain calm. The actor formerly known as Kenny Thomas now goes strictly by KT, and he has hired me as his agent. For your own personal video of KTs performance you can send 39.95 plus 9.95 for shipping and handling to me. You can also get KT coffee mugs, T-shirts, or caps for 29.95 +SH. Or even an autographed photo for 89.95. Just PM me for details. We are currently working on a new film titled "Cowboy Firestomper" coming out summer 2013.

Please don't tell me you are going to turn your back on Honey Booboo.

greybeard":3mkjffqg said:
Isomade--I think KT has been leading a secret life in that Little Ol Band from Texas, (ZZ Top) and probably already has an agent/publicist.
[youtube]SE1xO44FlME[/youtube]
77482136.jpg

Seriously tho Kenny, thanks for what you guys do tryin to keep those wildfires under control!! :tiphat:

(I'll remove the pic if you'd rather it not be posted here)

Dont take it off, I think it is real good. :lol2:

kenny thomas":cc529xai said:
cowboy43":cc529xai said:
Two old men with beards one was fireman the other had a multi million dollars business, All good actors started out with one line rolls, hang in there you might make the movies yet.

I was the firefighter that looked like he had a hangover. I had been eating smoke for 20 hours by the time the cameras got there.
And yes I did get to meet the blond. Way too skinny.

Yeah right kenny, I'd tell my wife the same thing :lol: .

Larry

Latest posts