I'm in the Flyway $$$$

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
[youtube]98BIu9dpwHU[/youtube]

Amazon.com is planning to deliver by drone. There is a huge Amazon fulfillment center about 30 miles S of me.
Piracy being a high profit enterprise, this looks like an opportunity.
Maybe a hunting lease kind of enterprise.

This is simply talk at this stage of the game. A nice idea that is probably more than 10 years before it will happen.

The FAA will not grant any COA - certificate of authority - to grant permission for a commercial operation utilizing UAVs over populated areas.

I know this because I managed to get one for a different purpose at the Herrington Regional Airport in Kansas a few years ago by teaming with my consulting partner who is based near that town - but I had to go through a couple of local Senators to make it happen.

The safety implications are the issue and utilizing a UAV with rotors is going to make it quite a feat to get this permission.

Bet you did not know I did a lot of aviation work in the US of A. LOL But I do!

Bez

This might explain why the Dems want to take our guns away. Anyone know how much Obama got from Amazon?

My finger is already itching with the thought of the yellow skeet like objects hovering overhead.

Rotary winged craft takes only one blade lost or damaged to bring it down in most cases.
Unlike fixed wing craft, the rotary powered craft do not inherently WANT to fly---they have to beat the air into submission.

If it takes one drone per package I think cost will rule it out. Bez how would you get one to push the button and go to a 4th floor apartment? :help:

mwj":1mbhmqz3 said:
If it takes one drone per package I think cost will rule it out. Bez how would you get one to push the button and go to a 4th floor apartment? :help:

Especially if the have a bunch of hillbillies trying to shoot down their drones.

1OVaAQ0.jpg

Latest posts