I'm I the only one who is beginning to hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

The guy at the desk was taking one at the hotel the other day. He spent probably ten minutes that I saw trying to get a good one. My wife say 20 minutes later he was trying to take one still. So he spent at least 30 minutes on the clock working on a selfie. Talk about a loss of production. Apparently they are harder to take than I thought.

Craig Miller":2o6dnwy2 said:
The guy at the desk was taking one at the hotel the other day. He spent probably ten minutes that I saw trying to get a good one. My wife say 20 minutes later he was trying to take one still. So he spent at least 30 minutes on the clock working on a selfie. Talk about a loss of production. Apparently they are harder to take than I thought.
Maybe he didn't have much to work with.

Craig Miller":3ak5wxzs said:

My wife went to Spain a couple of years ago, sent me a selfie after the long day with her group...... I told her the pic she sent really made her nose look huge...... Didn't hear from her for three days.

Well, in hindsight, how many days would it have been if you'd told her it made her a$$ look big? I say you are a fortunate man

Ouachita":2xiczx7e said:
Well, in hindsight, how many days would it have been if you'd told her it made her a$$ look big? I say you are a fortunate man

3 days of peace and quiet isn't much of a sentence. 1/2 way across the world with him no where in sight to curb credit card use and inflated european prices.... wonder what it really cost him? :pop:

No, you aren't the only one. One memorable dig against selfies was directed at rookie QB Zack Metenberger last year. The rookie qb had been posting selfies all over FB and twitter, and the first game he played against Houston, JJ Watts rung his bell and this is what Watts did on prime time as Metenberger was getting up off the turf.

selfie THIS, rookie
Screen-Shot-2015-07-08-at-8.26.16-AM.png

Bigfoot":2ixqb3ol said:
I hate the selfie where the person is making a kissing face, and also a selfie of them wagging their tongue.

I'll branch out a little. I also hate when people paint a much more flattering picture of their life, than is true.

You hate that?

From where I live, that is your problem.

I looked at your statement wondering how you view this forum.  Do you see it as your family?  Do you feel compelled to teach them your values? Are you offended of other's successes?  Are you jealous or envious of others?  Do you place a great importance on your role here?  Isn't it a heII of a job piecing together the life of other users?

I come here to entertain myself.  That is it. Very simple.  I can do that without fostering love and admiration.

I know your statement was not directed at me but I thought it might help you understand whomever is causing your HATE.  Hate is bad.  It can cause stress.

inyati13":luf54j6z said:
Bigfoot":luf54j6z said:
I hate the selfie where the person is making a kissing face, and also a selfie of them wagging their tongue.

I'll branch out a little. I also hate when people paint a much more flattering picture of their life, than is true.

You hate that?

I looked at your statement wondering how you view this forum.  Do you see it as your family?  Do you feel compelled to teach them your values? Are you offended of other's successes?  Are you jealous or envious of others?  Do you place a great importance on your role here?  Isn't it a heII of a job piecing together the life of other users?

I come here to entertain myself.  That is it. Very simple.  I can do that without fostering love and admiration.

I know your statement was not directed at me but I thought it might help you understand whomever is causing your HATE.  Hate is bad.  It can cause stress.

I know it's a non working holiday Ron, but you're hitting the bottle a little early this morning aren't you? :lol:

Alan":22zq5gh8 said:
inyati13":22zq5gh8 said:
Bigfoot":22zq5gh8 said:

You hate that?

I know it's a non working holiday Ron, but you're hitting the bottle a little early this morning aren't you? :lol:

Drinking green tea. HONEST

Ahhh, I didn't realize Kentucky had legalized it there. :mrgreen:

Alan":heyptbjb said:
Ahhh, I didn't realize Kentucky had legalized it there. :mrgreen:

It was a battle. All the distilleries protested in Frankfort by dumping their Bourbon down the storm drains. Fish were drunk in the Kentucky River from Frankfort to the Ohio River.

Inyati,
I had something more like this in mind, when I made that statement:

You may have not noticed, but I haven't responded to your anti religion dribble in months. I have come to view that as wasted energy. Kinda like throwing pearls to swine.

inyati13":1mvcj3wq said:
Bigfoot":1mvcj3wq said:

You hate that?

Irony is so thick here you could cut it with a knife.... well, it smells more like it would require a shovel and boots.

Good thing "entertaining" posts like this get a pass.

I think you got your low T meds and your Prozac bottles mixed up again. Put your readers on and check the bottles again.

Seriously, I'm not sure I understand exactly what your saying.

Bigfoot":39zf78v7 said:
I think you got your low T meds and your Prozac bottles mixed up again. Put your readers on and check the bottles again.

Seriously, I'm not sure I understand exactly what your saying.

I take zero meds. Whether I need to is another issue.

Your post simply made me wonder whether you harbor motives such as jealousy or envy. I did not take it personal. I am by nature curious.

I'll answer your question. Many human short comings, I flourish in. Jealousy and envy, I feel I don't posses. I have a wife, 3 kids, some land, some cattle, some horses, some equipment. I don't have time to take care of the things I have, the way I'd like to. To want more, would be a waste of time. My needs are met, both emotional and physical.

Latest posts