I'm I the only one who is beginning to hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Selfies. No not mine, I don't do selfies and I don't do FaceTime. I recently joined Facebook, yea I'm really up to date on things, in my exploring Facebook pages I can't believe how many people post selfies. To me they are very rarely a flattering picture of the person. What happened to asking someone to take a picture for you?

Alan":18u12lyk said:
Selfies. No not mine, I don't do selfies and I don't do FaceTime. I recently joined Facebook, yea I'm really up to date on things, in my exploring Facebook pages I can't believe how many people post selfies. To me they are very rarely a flattering picture of the person. What happened to asking someone to take a picture for you?

Alan. Not always someone available. You probably have lots of friends, a wife, and several girlfriends. We are all not that lucky.

I hate the selfie where the person is making a kissing face, and also a selfie of them wagging their tongue.

I'll branch out a little. I also hate when people paint a much more flattering picture of their life, than is true.

I have very few selfies.. mostly with the cattle... I hate people who post a new selfie that shows up on FB every 6 hours.. and they ALL LOOK THE SAME.. especially the kissing face (fish face)

Probably shouldn't let Alison see this the next photo contest will be selfies of members making a kissie face. :shock: :hide:

Alan":3gp8091r said:
I hate them but more than that I really feel sorry for the ones so self absorbed. It's really really sad.

Just one more reason, of an infinite list, NOT to do facebook.
Also, the young folks today refer to that as a 'duck face'.

Just to stoke the fire......SELFIE

Edit......Oops, I don't know how to post a picture with this new CT software. It was a picture of me and my baby granddaughter. Sometimes nobody is around for those cute smiles. Hers, not mine.
I've never taken a selfie (myself only). No need to. If I want to remember ugly, there is a mirror in the outhouse

Ouachita":ftrhz4p7 said:

Edit......Oops, I don't know how to post a picture with this new CT software. It was a picture of me and my baby granddaughter. Sometimes nobody is around for those cute smiles. Hers, not mine.
I've never taken a selfie (myself only). No need to. If I want to remember ugly, there is a mirror in the outhouse
just click the add image to post thing

I opened up the forum to post about selfies when I saw this.
From young to old people are posting selfies with their tongues stuck all the way out with their face all screwed up, makes me think of an old bull checking the young stuff out to see if they are in heat. It sure ain't a turn on to me it's disgusting to look at their filthy a-- tongues stuck all the way out , makes you wonder what they are advertising for.

ez14":3qnn64o0 said:
Ouachita":3qnn64o0 said:

Doing that takes me to a website I've never heard of, that ask me to agree to their terms and conditions. I don't have time to read those on my phone. Thanks anyway.

Alan":1dfrsjwb said:
Probably shouldn't let Alison see this the next photo contest will be selfies of members making a kissie face. :shock: :hide:
Lol...no chance of that!!! Absolutely hate those things. If amazes me just how vain people can be...

Ouachita":tq4exr4q said:
ez14":tq4exr4q said:
Ouachita":tq4exr4q said:

Doing that takes me to a website I've never heard of, that ask me to agree to their terms and conditions. I don't have time to read those on my phone. Thanks anyway.

You mean you don't just click OK? I'd still be reading legalese if I read through each one of those agreements... I don't think it can be worse than FB or photobucket... Photobucket has pretty much quit working for me, they put SO many advertisements on it it doesn't load at all anymore.. Postimg works well without ads, loads in a jiffy too

Latest posts