I'm going to be....

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
an Auntie!!! :D :D :D Just found out from my brother that his wife (my SIL, obviously) are expecting. The due date I believe will be around the first week of January.

I'm gonna be an Auntie....oh my gosh... :heart: :D :D

Congratulations Karin.She is very early in the pregnancy so you have about 8 months to practice changing poopy diapers.I love being an Auntie I have one nephew and two nieces on my side that are the world to me and they get spoiled rotten with gifts from me.My husbands family is across the pond so we don't see the twins or our God daughter very often.I can't wait until my sisters little guy is older so i can put him to "work".They love to come out and pick rocks though ;city kids, amazing what they think is neat.

Thanks. :D

And when he/she get's to the stage where they have lots of questions about 'most everything, I'm going to have to get prepared ahead of time! Oh it'll be great... ;-) :heart:

IluvABbeef":2dwo4a4r said:

And when he/she get's to the stage where they have lots of questions about 'most everything, I'm going to have to get prepared ahead of time! Oh it'll be great... ;-) :heart:

you can sign him/her upto here and maybe the questions can be answered for you ;-) Congratulations....it's good being an Auntie as you can give them back when they start to cry and winge. just joking.....have fun and enjoy the pregnancy with her. the first scan photo's are the best seeing that little babe for the first time.

chrisy":hrbyer4p said:
IluvABbeef":hrbyer4p said:

the first scan photo's are the best seeing that little babe for the first time.

Ooohh yeah, you got that right! :D THanks.

IluvABbeef":7o7wkl03 said:
an Auntie!!! :D :D :D Just found out from my brother that his wife (my SIL, obviously) are expecting. The due date I believe will be around the first week of January.

I'm gonna be an Auntie....oh my gosh... :heart: :D :D

I became an aunt for the first time on christmas Eve----24 years ago already.

Gail