I'm going to be rich

Help Support CattleToday:

Central Fl Cracker

Reaction score
Attn: Blount
I am Barrister Paul Adams a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Andy Blount, Who is a national of your country.Forgive me any embarrassement this mail might cause you,It's all for our own good.
On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along Accra / Kumasi express road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then i have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet and our chamber of commerce, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where my client lodge these huge deposits. Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at US$10.4 (ten million four hundred thousand united states Dollars). Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share the same surname so that the proceeds of the account valued at U.S$10.4 million can be paid to you for both of us to share the funds; 55% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for
Etc.etc.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.
Barr. Paul Adams

My response

Paul,
I am so glad I heard back from you concerning your email. I sure could use the 5 million that was left by my Uncle. Let me tell you a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other and build a relationship first.
I am 76 years old divorcee and just got in the cattle biz with my Brother Ricker and we own 2500 head of black angus cows which I hope want bother you since you are from Africa and that slave thing a while back went a little to far. I must admit my great Grandfather did own a few slaves and I think my brother Ricker has a little bit of their bloodlines because of his gum size. My husband left me after 50 years of marriage and ran off with a 25 year old blonde. I used to die my hair blonde but I got tired of the roots growing back and hair coloring is very high in the USA. Anyhow I did get to meet my ex husbands wife and must admit she is real pretty and I must admit I had a physical attraction to her. Don't get me wrong I am not a lesbian I don't think but she sure did look fine in her Wrangler Jeans and boots. Now a little bit about my children. I have Twin boys , 2 girls and another half wit kid that is in prison for shooting our next door kid over some Halloween candy. Do yall have Halloween in Africa? I was dated a black man in High School but some white guys in white sheets beat him up and we broke up after that. Do yall have the Klan in Africa and do they dress up like they do here? My twin boys are 45 now and one is blonde headed and the other is a red head. I am not sure how that happened but I know my Ex Husband used to date a little red headed girl behind my back. She look like that singer Reba. Do yall listen to country music in Africa or just that Rap crap ? One of my girls wants to be a rapper and she does look a little bit like Ricker so she maybe she has some of his genes. Now that I think about it Ricker used to hang out around the house while I was at work. I drove a milk truck for 25 years. We used to sell goat milk for $1 per gallon. Do yall have milk and goats in Africa ? I have a sister named louan and she is a preacher down in Mississsipi somewhere. We haven't talked in years since I got to drinking too much and calling her church she runs.
Well I am a little tired after killimg all those turkeys for the big day Thursday but let us email each other for a while so I can gain your trust.

:shock:

tell us how this one turns out.

Sounds like the start of a wonderful email relationship...

MD

I personally would feel very guilty for not being completely honest with this person. For instance you didn't mention the jailtime you served for spousal abuse which is why your husband left you in the first place. Nor did you mention your nasal spray addiction. It's ommissions like that that can ruin an otherwise good working relationships when they do finally come to light.Z

Latest posts