I'm clean so far!

Help Support CattleToday:

I might have optimistically jumped the gun or wasn't paying attention (imagine that), but I go in next week for biopsies on a couple curious spots. The surgeon called and pizzed on my parade today! Oh well.

I might have optimistically jumped the gun or wasn't paying attention (imagine that), but I go in next week for biopsies on a couple curious spots. The surgeon called and pizzed on my parade today! Oh well.
Dangit! Don't make me get all sympathetic on you because I'm still not feeling the love: Day 3 of Zager & Evans 2525 replaying over 'n over😘. Curiosity killed the cat, but you're no cat!!!! You got this!!!

I got my Xmas present early last Monday. Finally got a 100% clean scan, nothing has spread and my tumor wasn't visible for the first time in 16 months. Hallefreakinglujah. Now I need to repeat this for 4 more years and I'll be sitting fat. It actually took 24 hours to sink in, I was in a daze.

One of the things I enjoy on my 3 mile walk to the hospital and back is the food!! Tat's Deli is out of the way a mile but worth it. I split this Philly steak (60/40) 🤣 with my wife. 28° and snowing lightly last Monday. Tuesday I'm thinking is gonna be wet 94% chance of rain.20221219_105641.jpg

Latest posts