I'm clean so far!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
It's been over 6 months since I finished my chemotherapy and radiation ( horrible process). Yesterday I went in for another scan and it was pretty clean compared to the first one. I'll still have to have my bladder scoped and my body scanned every 3 months for the next five years but I'm finally heading in the right direction. Oncologist said yesterday she'd never seen or heard of the type of skin reactions I had as side effects! Thankfully, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy!! .Life is grand one less thing on my plate for a while.

What were your skin reactions? Family member going through same thing has fingers turning black and can't touch or drink anything too cold or too hot. Crazy stuff
It's been over 6 months since I finished my chemotherapy and radiation ( horrible process). Yesterday I went in for another scan and it was pretty clean compared to the first one. I'll still have to have my bladder scoped and my body scanned every 3 months for the next five years but I'm finally heading in the right direction. Oncologist said yesterday she'd never seen or heard of the type of skin reactions I had as side effects! Thankfully, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy!! .Life is grand one less thing on my plate for a while.

That's some good news right there!

Latest posts