I'm back....

Help Support CattleToday:

That's really nice, enjoyed your pictures and reading some of your posts. Thanks for sharing it.

Glad you're back.

Just_a_girl":8e9l11o8 said:
That's really nice, enjoyed your pictures and reading some of your posts. Thanks for sharing it.

Glad you're back.

Same here, :nod: :clap:

Welcome back IluvABbeef .I have thought about you and your family a lot this holiday season.I hope you are all doing better and taking one day at a time.I look forward to all your helpful information and your wonderful pictures as well.

thanks for sharing the pic's great as ever...Hope everything is getting a little easier for you and your family. Good to see you back.

Karin,

Welcome back !!!

I read your blog and especially the part about your Dad. Thanks for the info, I now feel like I know him now.

It feels good to be back into the groove of things. And still takin' one day at a time.

Those pics, the hoare frost, something some of you folks down south don't see much of if any, stayed around for a few good days, making for some really pretty scenery to look at. Calves didn't seem to care though, lol. They're just more worried about keepin' their bellies full. ;-)

Nowland Farms, I felt I had to post that, even though at first I didnt want to (and I prolly said that in there too). I feel better I did it anyway.

Welcome back Karin ! Your dad sounds like a great man that left the world better than he found it.

Larry

I just wanna say something quick here....

I've had to take that post "My Father" off because it was a bit too personal for Mom (yeah she saw it, unfortunately, though I was sorta hopin' she wouldn't). I guess it was just a bit much for her....and now I see why. Oh well. But I appretiate your thoughts on it. And at least you folks already had a chance to see it.

Again, it's good to be back.

Latest posts