Im a Texas Nutcase

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

houstoncutter

Reaction score
Its time folks for a movement, and sadly its gonna have to come out of the Midwest,, us Texans are nuts. We need polticians to pass and enforce a law that will remove the immigrant nut cases... Not only them, but all their family. They came to this country under a false flag. They all, should be removed in that family. They need some skin in the game, if Abu is making weird threats and they don't inform police, they need to go as well.

I think if uncle Ibrehim , who has built up a nice profitable business. Then finds out hes got a nutcase in the family he will sing like a mockingbird. Lets not forget these mosques they worship in. If you have at least 3 of your members arrested and convicted then building should be bulldozed for subversion!

How say you folks?

houstoncutter":1gm0ousc said:
If you have at least 3 of your members arrested and convicted then building should be bulldozed for subversion!

How say you folks?
I agree, you are a Texas nut case, just shootin' from the hip out of frustration without thinking it through.
Convicted of what?
Punish a building?
What's your real agenda?
You want to bull doze Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco like the Branch Davidian Compound?
Who are you going to have over see this plan, the Texas Department of Public Safety?

Standard liberal response Butch. Change the subject or make it about something other than it is. While Houston may be a nut case. The nut case's he is talking about would seem to have came here from another country. Maybe you got to be a nut case to glean that information out of his post.

Son of Butch":2imfbp1n said:
houstoncutter":2imfbp1n said:
If you have at least 3 of your members arrested and convicted then building should be bulldozed for subversion!

How say you folks?
I agree, you are a Texas nut case, just shootin' from the hip out of frustration without thinking it through.
Convicted of what?
Punish a building?
What's your real agenda?
You want to bull doze Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco like the Branch Davidian Compound?
Who are you going to have over see this plan, the Texas Department of Public Safety?
I any type of warfare, and this is a war against tyranny, you always want to deprive the enemy of assets, including living quarters/abode as well as any place of sanctuary and command/control/planning.
Neither the bulldozer nor the building really cares which entity or agency tears the building(s) down--nor do I.

Don't you think the government can get 3 convictions and get a jury to rule Twin Peaks was complicent if they wanted to?
Wouldn't that allow them to legally destroy private property?
Are you so narrow minded to think destruction of private property should be lawful?
Or is protection of private property too LIBERAL of a thought for you?

greybeard":8ln75rka said:
Son of Butch":8ln75rka said:
houstoncutter":8ln75rka said:

How say you folks?
Convicted of what?
Punish a building?
What's your real agenda?
I any type of warfare, and this is a war against tyranny, you always want to deprive the enemy of assets, including living quarters/abode as well as any place of sanctuary and command/control/planning.
Neither the bulldozer nor the building really cares which entity or agency tears the building(s) down--nor do I.

Your kind of fighting intelligence will probably be gone with your generation, or the one right behind it.

The remaining will be singing kum by yah trying to figure out why no one wants to be friends after they've given them all their cool toys and their cookies and juice is gone.

It won't be long before the National Guard will be stationed outside the mosques protecting the terrorists. A couple more of these attacks on Americans in this country and all heck is going to break loose.

Amazing to me how some people will rant. Then go buy their gas and idiot tickets from Abu. While Jose cuts the grass, and Javier bricks the house. Seems kinda hypocritical. You want to do something watch where you spend your money. Who you hire.
No I don't want the government running wild with a bulldozer.

Son of Butch":3eq9wvru said:
Don't you think the government can get 3 convictions and get a jury to rule Twin Peaks was complicent if they wanted to?
Are you so narrow minded to think destruction of private property should be lawful?
Or is protection of private property to LIBERAL of a thought for you?

Anyone with half a brain could tie a half dozen or more mosques to radicalization of terrorists....they are making home grown terrorists and funding them.

What s your take on the kileen TX, work place violence or terrorism?

The Constitution can sure get in the way of the "right thinkers" in the USofA

Commercialfarmer":2my3whsq said:
Son of Butch":2my3whsq said:

Anyone with half a brain could tie a half dozen or more mosques to radicalization of terrorists....they are making home grown terrorists and funding them.

The worst happen 30 years ago in the Lubys. My aunt was there. The old boy that did was born and raised in Belton. Dam sure wasn't Muslim.

I was thinking along the lines of all enemies, foreign and domestic. It would be nice if the Constitution wasn't up for willy nilly interpretation.

Call a spade a spade.

fenceman":xsjv8vdq said:
Commercialfarmer":xsjv8vdq said:
Son of Butch":xsjv8vdq said:

The worst happen 30 years ago in the Lubys. My aunt was there. The old boy that did was born and raised in Belton. Dam sure wasn't Muslim.

I remember that like it was yesterday Fenceman. Our family has been in the restaurant business since the 1930's. I still sit facing the door with my back to the wall.

You persecute people based on their actions, not race or religion. Nothing nilly Willy about that.

fenceman":2cvhdsmb said:
Commercialfarmer":2cvhdsmb said:
Son of Butch":2cvhdsmb said:

Wasn't the worst. Those people had the opportunity to arm themselves but didn't. That's their fault to a great extent. Lunatics happen. If proclaimed to him that there was good and purpose in his deed, and led him to commit the act, replicating it the world over, show me.

fenceman":1ftts1n2 said:
You persecute people based on their actions, not race or religion. Nothing nilly Willy about that.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

fenceman":2gko1skn said:

Where did I say race? Didn't. Nor absolute religion. Im saying there are mosques that promote terrorism. Do you really doubt that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts