I'm a happy banana today

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
It's raining, with more to come. 2 1/2 inches today and still falling. 20-80% chances all week for more. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Got some more rain today. It didn't rain all last week, it just felt like it. Humidity up over 80%. I finally just surrendered my hair to the elements and have been sporting wild curls that I get when I don't try to restrain the hair.

No one said a word about it. No one dare! :D

Glad you are getting some moisture we are supposed to get 3-5 cm's of snow tomorrow. I am not happy about the snow but will take any form of precipitation at this time..

Frankie":3619pyig said:
It's raining, with more to come. 2 1/2 inches today and still falling. 20-80% chances all week for more. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Unfortunately, bananas give me heartburn, but I'm happy for you and anyone else who's getting much needed rain. Hasn't been a problem around here. Heard on the radio this morning that corn and bean planting is at about 5% when it should be well over half done by now.

Normally, if it doesn't rain in May, there's not going to be much hay or grass for fall grazing. We've had too many years recently where we didn't get May rain. So I'm pretty happy, though I am ready for some sunshine. Grass needs that, too. ;-)

Latest posts