I'm a Grandaddy

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
My baby girl gave birth to a 7 pound 4 ounce boy on July 5. I was there and got to cut the cord. Had to fight the tears. Baby girl did wonderful. Grandson has really big hands and feet, narrow hips and wide shoulders. Now words could describe my pride.

I am now married to a Grandma and she's a keeper.

Eldest daughter is having a baby girl in Novemeber. Me and grandma are double dipping it seems. Plus we get one of each. What could be better?

Life's treasures are priceless. I held off a few days on this post but I am ready to brag with the biggest of them.

Congratulations! :clap: :clap:

You have every reason to brag with the biggest!

Congratulations, again!

Ryan

Oh, my gosh! That is fantastic. There's nothing any better than grandchildren! And being a grandparent is such fun. I'm delighted for you.

Alice

backhoeboogie":pwsarvc4 said:
My baby girl gave birth to a 7 pound 4 ounce boy on July 5. I was there and got to cut the cord. Had to fight the tears. Baby girl did wonderful. Grandson has really big hands and feet, narrow hips and wide shoulders. Now words could describe my pride.

I am now married to a Grandma and she's a keeper.

Eldest daughter is having a baby girl in Novemeber. Me and grandma are double dipping it seems. Plus we get one of each. What could be better?

Life's treasures are priceless. I held off a few days on this post but I am ready to brag with the biggest of them.

Congrats if you thought the kids were expensive you ain't seen nothing yet, you have no idea how much money a Granny can spend on a pack of Commanche's.

Congratulations!

I'm still trying to cut the cord with my own! :D

Thank you everyone.

The good lord gave me daughters. I made Tom Boys out of them.

Now I get a grandson. Can't wait until he's big enough to tag along.

I have more grandkids than I know what to do with :shock: ...I have 11 kids...and after that...it just seemed to spread like rabbits...there's 48 grandchildren now with another on the way :shock: :lol: ...and one word of advice...when he gets big enough to tag along...you better be able to keep up :D ...they dont like to wait around for the ol' grandaddy

Congrats on the grandchild :D

Heritage_Farmboy":2g53jkx8 said:
I have more grandkids than I know what to do with :shock: ...I have 11 kids...and after that...it just seemed to spread like rabbits...there's 48 grandchildren now with another on the way :shock: :lol: ...and one word of advice...when he gets big enough to tag along...you better be able to keep up :D ...they dont like to wait around for the ol' grandaddy

I have trouble remembering the names on 5 grandkids, do they have name tags? I bet when that bunch shows up looks like Jeb Stuarts Calavary just rode through.

Congratulations. Grand Children are so much fun. Saturday
morning will find Grandad and both grandsons 3 yr's and 12 yr's
running slow low gear on the four wheeler going to a stock tank
for some fishing fun. Don't get better than this.

Caustic Burno":zwo2kbu6 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":zwo2kbu6 said:

I have trouble remembering the names on 5 grandkids, do they have name tags? I bet when that bunch shows up looks like Jeb Stuarts Calavary just rode through.

I wish they had name tags :D ...there's two sets of identical twins and I have a hard time with them...I told em I was going to have to shave one of their heads so I could tell them apart...now they always make sure to tell me which one they are right when I see them :lol: ...but they'd rather be called Thomas Jackson's Campaign than Jeb's calvary :) ...you should see them up there on the old battlefield...with their stick guns...trying to kill ol' Milroy and Johnson :D ...I taught em pretty good...they said they'll keep them Yanks off our mountain forever...just like the real soldiers did back in 1962 :D

If I get too many more grandkids...i'll have to stop teaching them all this stuff because they might actually start another Confederate Army :lol:

Caustic Burno":liq1nbeu said:
Heritage_Farmboy":liq1nbeu said:

My grandma will go through 3 or 4 names before she gets to the one she wants, or ntil someone just steps forward. For a joke all her kids and grandkids put on the "hello my name is..." tags on Mother's Day one year when we all get together. She laughed until she cried! ;-)

Caustic Burno":3bghvqbm said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3bghvqbm said:

Hopefully I will be so blessed.

Congratulations!!!!!
I now have 6 grandchildren, 4 boys and 2 girls. There is nothing like having them com to Papa's and Mimi' House. I posted back in March that I had a great-grandson born on Mar.12 and a grandson Mar 15. We had the privilege of having the mother (my granddaughter) and the Great grandson with us on the 4th
Do you know what the 4 greatest words in the English language are? I thought you would never ask. The greatest words are "Hello Papa", and two weeks later"Goodbye Papa"
Praise the Lord For Grand-kids. I pray that your new little one brings you as much joy as mine have.
:D Bud in LA :D

That's great! It sure is a blessing. We have 2 and another on the way in Feb.

I can't even begin to imagine having 48 of 'em, though. Hate to be the photographer taking THAT family picture. :D

Congratulations! Enjoy the grandchildren they can also present oppertunities to 'pay back'the kids for sins of the past.
Old Chinese saying; "If your neighbour offends you,give each of his children a drum!"

Latest posts