I'm a Grandaddy

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":3vlhgyfd said:
My baby girl gave birth to a 7 pound 4 ounce boy on July 5. I was there and got to cut the cord. Had to fight the tears. Baby girl did wonderful. Grandson has really big hands and feet, narrow hips and wide shoulders. Now words could describe my pride.

I am now married to a Grandma and she's a keeper.

Eldest daughter is having a baby girl in Novemeber. Me and grandma are double dipping it seems. Plus we get one of each. What could be better?

Life's treasures are priceless. I held off a few days on this post but I am ready to brag with the biggest of them.

Congratulations!! :D I'm so happy for you!

Tod Dague":q7scwoy9 said:
Congratulations. Just try not to spoil them to much. ;-)

Spoilsport! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andybob, that's cold - but I must admit I've considered it! :oops: :oops: My nephew has no idea how close he came to his stepson getting a set! ;-) :oops:

Congrats on the new addition. Now for the good/bad news. Being a grandpa is the greatest. Just one drawback, you had to be a dad to get them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caustic Burno":2kbj333z said:
Congrats if you thought the kids were expensive you ain't seen nothing yet, you have no idea how much money a Granny can spend on a pack of Commanche's.

Amazing how the mothers have no idea what the kids "need" but Grandma knows exactly. And somehow it's always at a bargain.

Congrats, Backhoe
Your life will never be the same.

Crowderfarms":je441d2p said:
Congrats there Backhoe. I pictured you as being way to young for Grand Kids! Hope you spoil 'em to no end!

Born in '59 crowder. First child was born in '82. I just act immature! Young at heart?

Thanks everyone.

CB, Granny, "Nana", started spending alot of nickels months ago. I'm sure it gets worse. She is consumed with that boy.

Congratulations! I was thinking that was about due to happen. I am glad that everyone is doing well. You need to post pictures!

backhoeboogie...another bit of advice...whatever you buy your grandchild...he'll find some way to break/mess up something with it :lol: ...I bought them some little sticky fake bug things one time...next thing I knew...they was stuck all over the ceiling...all over the walls...stomped into the floor...everywhere :shock: ...and they were all different colors...so they left marks all over the white walls and ceiling...I also bought them some little ping pong racket things one time so they could run around outside and just hit some of the ping pong balls around...about 10 minutes later...they was running around crying and hitting each other with the rackets...so be careful what you buy the little fellar when he gets a little older :lol:

VanC":2ibcred4 said:
I can't even begin to imagine having 48 of 'em, though. Hate to be the photographer taking THAT family picture. :D

you should see our family reunions :shock: :lol:

VanC":3tywgr26 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3tywgr26 said:
VanC":3tywgr26 said:
I can't even begin to imagine having 48 of 'em, though. Hate to be the photographer taking THAT family picture. :D

you should see our family reunions :shock: :lol:

Does your family have its own zip code? ;-)

:lol: ...I believe we have our own population...I think when we have a family reunion here...we double our towns population ;-) :lol:

Latest posts