I'll mail you a dollar if you can watch this without choking up

Help Support CattleToday:

I didn't either. I am amazed at the effort they went to. I think my mind was so involved in watching the details. Kinda clever more than emotional.

Bright Raven":10c8f4ir said:
I didn't either. I am amazed at the effort they went to. I think my mind was so involved in watching the details. Kinda clever more than emotional.
It's an advertisement for his video bizz.

His buddy got hit by a car, or did he?

JWBrahman":3trvj6em said:
Bright Raven":3trvj6em said:
It's an advertisement for his video bizz.

His buddy got hit by a car, or did he?

I don't think the cat got hit.

JWBrahman":19pxeir4 said:
callmefence":19pxeir4 said:
Po box 947
Florence Texas

Ok, ok, I knew I'd be sendin money to Tejas. But before you go down to the PO and sign for the Itchy underwear prize from Craigslist Hoochies llc take a look at this video. If this don't get ya the dollar is yours.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =bookmarks

John, that one was not even close to being convincing. I think the dog was just trying to show affection. :lol:

Bigfoot":40i8dmba said:
I've been married for 25 years. I'm pretty well numb at this point.

Hahaha

My dogs are passing on one by one so I'm a little sentimental. Learned a good lesson about all my dogs being the same age.

Interesting video but no tears, maybe its the whole being married to the same woman for 25 year thing that Bigfoot mentioned. Its much more entertaining starting a fight with her when I am bored or maybe my skill level has advanced. Or I am just stupid?
I thought the video was very interesting, unique and being a big dog lover it was easy to relate to the emotions they were going for in the video.

Latest posts