I'll get you........and your little dog too

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":1dm11prn said:
ga.prime":1dm11prn said:
Chihuahua ugly as sin and have endlessly annoying respiratory ailments.
if they were sweet I could get past the ugly..but don't try to kiss grandmaw with one in her lap..he's taking you down..
That ain't no joke, they're mean as a snake.

Silver":2lj40xas said:
My wife has a basset hound. Other than the fact he is not one for barking I can see no redeeming qualities in the creature.

I've said it before. Worst dog bite I ever had was from a basset hound. Dam thing had a mouth like a alligator and teeth the size of your thumb.

callmefence":vor11xa4 said:
Silver":vor11xa4 said:
My wife has a basset hound. Other than the fact he is not one for barking I can see no redeeming qualities in the creature.

I've said it before. Worst dog bite I ever had was from a basset hound. Dam thing had a mouth like a alligator and teeth the size of your thumb.

we had a big basset when i was younger.. she did have a monster jaw. she could also climb trees.. pretty funny seeing a huge basset hound 6' up on a tree branch stuck.

Neighbor several years ago had a Basset Hound. I always wondered if they all smelled like that one did- horrific every time he came around.

ga.prime":2dlag42w said:
ALACOWMAN":2dlag42w said:
ga.prime":2dlag42w said:
Chihuahua ugly as sin and have endlessly annoying respiratory ailments.
if they were sweet I could get past the ugly..but don't try to kiss grandmaw with one in her lap..he's taking you down..
That ain't no joke, they're mean as a snake.
Husband's uncle had a (pet??) Chihuahua on his lap & that thing bit my sister in law's face when she got too close. Little trip to the ER for stitches segued into testing for rabies (they were both fine). I have no use for a dog that is quite often used as an accessory.

I have died laughing at this thread not the part where the dog got shot, that was horrible. The part describing chihuahuas y'all hit the nail on the head, yapping, agrivating will eat you alive if you mess with grandma. I confess I have a chihuahua and she fits all of the descriptions the grands don't dare try to give me a hug while she is on my lap and I am not a small women. She is my sweet cuddles and if some idiot shot her, there would be he....to pay.

Gizmom

ga.prime":2s0hw4ed said:
Neighbor several years ago had a Basset Hound. I always wondered if they all smelled like that one did- horrific every time he came around.

I've never smelled a live animal that stinks worse than this one.

gizmom":1vn4qyxr said:
I have died laughing at this thread not the part where the dog got shot, that was horrible. The part describing chihuahuas y'all hit the nail on the head, yapping, agrivating will eat you alive if you mess with grandma. I confess I have a chihuahua and she fits all of the descriptions the grands don't dare try to give me a hug while she is on my lap and I am not a small women. She is my sweet cuddles and if some idiot shot her, there would be he....to pay.

Gizmom
Ay Chihuahua!!

ga.prime":2sqyra8s said:
The stench is a Basset trademark. :frowns:

gizmom":21xyejv0 said:

Gizmom
your a great cattle woman with great looking animals......................except that one :cboy:

ALACOWMAN":1ooae0ri said:
gizmom":1ooae0ri said:

Gizmom
your a great cattle woman with great looking animals......................except that one :cboy:
how come Chihuahuas have tiny heads with full size eyeballs?

ez14.":2rvt5ciz said:
ALACOWMAN":2rvt5ciz said:
gizmom":2rvt5ciz said:

Gizmom

I know right? It always looks like you could knock them off with a stick!

Silver":29mtgu7c said:
ez14.":29mtgu7c said:
ALACOWMAN":29mtgu7c said:

I know right? It always looks like you could knock them off with a stick!
had my ankles eat up,on the way out of the house by them little idiots..teeth like felt like needles..

You guys are a bunch of meanies pickin on Gizmom's bug eyed, lap loving heart dog. ;-) Thank goodness she's got a generous sense of humor. :lol:

:D Now y'all don't make fun of my little cuddles she is a sweetheart. A yapping,snarling sweetheart! She makes up for all the negativity when I walk into the house doesn't matter if I'm gone 15 minutes or 15 hours she wags that tail spins in circles and makes me smile. Then goes back to yapping and snarling. If anyone would have told me 20 years ago I would have one I would have laughed right in their face, told them they were nuts! I guess I've mellowed with age. This thread has kept me laughing!

Al
She does bite but it always feels better when it quits hurting :lol2:

Latest posts