Ignore a User

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Gravlee

Reaction score
If you want to ignore an annoying Member and not see their posts go to your Profile and click on the "Friends and Foes" tab and add them to your Foes list. Now you don't have to get upset over their dumb posts. :tiphat:

Mr. Gravlee.

No one bothers me. The problem is the filthy posts that one comes across. It just tarnishes the experience and does not create a good image for the board.

Hey BR, if you don't realize it, this post was made for you and BH. I guarantee it.

There are those that avoid the protein piles while some are drawn to them.

Red Bull Breeder said:
I don't think i have ever used the ignore button.

Go to your personal profile menu there is a friends and foe tab.
It's self explanatory from there.

Red Bull Breeder said:
Mod2 said:
There are those that avoid the protein piles while some are drawn to them.

Some people post things that need to be challenged. Should we stop doing that?

That's legitimate , name calling, vulgarity are not. Some can't keep their emotions civil.

If folks are that sensitive (snowflakes) that should enroll in a children's daycare. Say whatever your mind formulates. What is unnecessary is the personal attacks and nasty insinuations. It just makes the board look like a gutter.

Some people either need to grow thicker skin or a set. This is one of the most docile boards I have seen and if they can't handle it the problem is them. They need to make a foe out of themselves. I like a little excitement myself and difference of opinion. Everybody has an opinion and I try to respect theirs. There is bad eggs that pop up from time to time thou.

Hook2.0 said:
Someone correct me if im wrong here, but isnt referring to someone as a snowflake a form of name calling? The same exact name calling we were all just warned about?
Maybe im wrong

Lol. You are grasping for straws. :cboy:

Hook2.0 said:
Am I? Let the chips fall, right?
Youre not even close to being an innocent party in this mess. Any more than I am

I will bow out. Try to behave little one.

Bright Raven said:
Hook2.0 said:
Someone correct me if im wrong here, but isnt referring to someone as a snowflake a form of name calling? The same exact name calling we were all just warned about?
Maybe im wrong

No he's right. And you are being a hypocrite. I've seen some of your comments. You let your emotions and failure to think before you post cause the loss of one of the best and nicest members we've had. You literally put his way of life in danger. So you should **** on this one my friend. There's a group here that will insult someone, and when it gets given back to them, they yell out sensitive, thin-skinned, vulgar. They think they should be able to say what they want with no opposition. It ain't gonna happen.

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
Hook2.0 said:
Maybe im wrong

No he's right. And you are being a hypocrite. I've seen some of your comments. You let your emotions and failure to think before you post cause the loss of one of the best and nicest members we've had. You literally put his way of life in danger. So you should **** on this one my friend. There's a group here that will insult someone, and when it gets given back to them, they yell out sensitive, thin-skinned, vulgar. They think they should be able to say what they want with no opposition. It ain't gonna happen.

I regret that incident with Dogs and Cows. But you don't know the details. I would be repeating my mistake by expressing them.

In general we are all hypocrites. It does not exist in the human genome to produce a totally objective and unbias person.

There is one point in your post that I value above all else. We are friends. Thank you.

Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:

I regret that incident with Dogs and Cows. But you don't know the details. I would be repeating my mistake by expressing them.

In general we are all hypocrites. It does not exist in the human genome to produce a totally objective and unbias person.

There is one point in your post that I value above all else. We are friends. Thank you.

It was sincere. Your ability to remain grounded and objective can be impressive. But don't tell me nothing here gets you bothered. ..I cry :bs:
:D

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:

It was sincere. Your ability to remain grounded and objective can be impressive. But don't tell me nothing here gets you bothered. ..I cry :bs:
:D

:lol:

I sleep like a baby. The only thing I worry about is when someone shows up at my door. I am a big baby when it comes to pain but words are a breeze.

Hook. Do what you will. I don't control you. If I did, I would never have known you exist. Just being honest. You are far too juvenile for my circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts