IFR is on

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
The IFR is on the wranglers network, if anybody is sittin in the house on a Sunday.

Kinda the "working mans" NFR.

The previous 3 rounds are still up for viewing.

Would love to watch but thats for people with fancy TV. Got the basic 4 channels here, every once in a great while I catch a PBR event. Miss all the timed event stuff and both bronc classes, they are my favorite to watch.

Would love to watch but thats for people with fancy TV. Got the basic 4 channels here, every once in a great while I catch a PBR event. Miss all the timed event stuff and both bronc classes, they are my favorite to watch.
I quit feeding the machine (pay TV) years ago.

Cool thanks. I will have to get my resident tech guru to see if she can hook me up with that.

The IFR is on the wranglers network, if anybody is sittin in the house on a Sunday.

Kinda the "working mans" NFR.

The previous 3 rounds are still up for viewing.
Have you seen any of Hampton Rodeo Co's rough stock? Kevin has some out of this world bucking horses.

I know they provided several head, that's about all I know.
Hamptons have been the stock contractor for our local rodeo for about 25years. I'm the current rodeo chair. So I talk to Kevin several times a year. It sure is fun to watch those IFR horses buck 40' away from you!

I was at the IFR in Tulsa in 1973. Haven't heard much about their rodeos up here in the northwest in years.
Ipra rodeos is about all we have in my area. Sikeston is the closest PRCA.