• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If You're For the 2nd Amendment, Join Discussion

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Ok... If you are a serious Second Amendment person who believes you have rights...

I trust you are already a member of NRA...

Also, check out this very good site: http://www.usacarry.com It has a lot of updated stuff as well as gun laws for all of the States and other useful info. Plus, they have a very good Forum in which to participate.

Git R Done!

houstoncutter

Reaction score
Yea I am a member, but if they dont raise some hell about this new Supreme Court nominanee and her stand on gun control I am out here....I for one am tired of NRA's lipservice on issues such as this.....This judge and her ruling on gun control should be a Line IN THE SAND,,,,,,, some democrats seneators should be reminded of that......and I am talking about the ones that have had NRA backing......It time too put up or shut up.

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Second amendment is OK. NRA is not OK. Used to be a member until Texas gave another one a little cocktail and there was rioting in the streets. Police chief claimed is was a very peaceful demonstration and not one policeman got hurt!!!! One elderly man did get hurt - got knocked down by the butt of an AK47 that the "protesters" were carrying. Nothing from the NRA, city of Houston leadership and nothing from the police.

Jim62

Reaction score
And this makes the NRA bad? Were they the organizers?

I fail to see the connection............