If your daughter brought this home...

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
...what would you do?

545496.jpg

She would first have to explain to me what that thing is. If its what I think it is I'd probably be looking for a pair of gloves that don't fit to leave at the crime scene.

Angus Cowman":1c3xqrod said:
Jogeephus":1c3xqrod said:
She would first have to explain to me what that thing is. If its what I think it is I'd probably be looking for a pair of gloves that don't fit to leave at the crime scene.
Jo would it make good fert under some of those trees you plant

Yeah, specially if IT was run through a tub grinder first. Why would someone want to look like this?

Well, all I have to say is do a google search for "Robert Pickton"... supposedly (undoubtedly?) picked up about 40-60 hookers around vancouver, had his way, and then fed them to his pigs... fine upstanding citizen there!

Do you thinnk it would be interested in a daughter? or a son? or something in between? or both? Hard to say, but it sure wouldn't be welcome near my place.

If I had a daughter, she would know better than to do something like that. Not much I could do after she would turn 18, but she would know better than to bring it home at any age.

not to dampen the humor of this post, but my daughter married someone i didn't approve of..he has never been to my house, and i really don't know if he is welcome or not, this was 5 yrs. ago..her mother and i have spoken to her only a time or two since and then only "yes, no" on the phone...it bothers me a lot when it happened and it still causes me sadness....i am at an impass....

xbred":1894phux said:
not to dampen the humor of this post, but my daughter married someone i didn't approve of..he has never been to my house, and i really don't know if he is welcome or not, this was 5 yrs. ago..her mother and i have spoken to her only a time or two since and then only "yes, no" on the phone...it bothers me a lot when it happened and it still causes me sadness....i am at an impass....

Sorry to hear that, as I grow older things bother me that I thought never would. I guess kids have a way of changing you. Things that I thought I would never worry about bother me all the time, someone told me things change when they turn 18, one did and I think I worry more.

Latest posts