If you were going to guess

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman":3muyrvcw said:
cowgirl8":3muyrvcw said:
If you had no history on this calf, what breed would you say he is. No arguing please, its for fun.

Looks like a Brangus bull on a continental cow crossing. You will have a hard time convincing the sale barn that he is not at least 1/4-3/8 Bos indicus.
I had to look up Bos Indicus and he sure does look like he could be mixed with that..

branguscowgirl":3hgnom8l said:
Taurus":3hgnom8l said:
Big Boy JR can be traced all way to one of his ancestors like this. Here's one of his ancestors.
19-Pilanesberg-Lot-105-King-Wildebeest-Bull-Tebalja-Safaris-R5_zps6b10729b.jpg

photo-41_zpseeb62c5c.jpg
Taurus that is one crazy lookin animal!! I like his blond mohawk!:lol: :lol:
Is he your new bull this year? :hide:
Nah I found him in cowgirl8's pasture.

Taurus":22f5ecqb said:
branguscowgirl":22f5ecqb said:
Taurus":22f5ecqb said:
Big Boy JR can be traced all way to one of his ancestors like this. Here's one of his ancestors.

photo-41_zpseeb62c5c.jpg
Taurus that is one crazy lookin animal!! I like his blond mohawk!:lol: :lol:
Is he your new bull this year? :hide:
Looks like you got you a tigerstripe there Taurus....maybe a little bit of Palomino mixed in.

cowgirl8":2pief4oc said:
JWBrahman":2pief4oc said:
cowgirl8":2pief4oc said:
If you had no history on this calf, what breed would you say he is. No arguing please, its for fun.

Looks like a Brangus bull on a continental cow crossing. You will have a hard time convincing the sale barn that he is not at least 1/4-3/8 Bos indicus.
I had to look up Bos Indicus and he sure does look like he could be mixed with that..

Somehow I'm not surprised.

TexasBred":304owes8 said:
Taurus":304owes8 said:
Taurus":304owes8 said:

photo-41_zpseeb62c5c.jpg
Looks like you got you a tigerstripe there Taurus....maybe a little bit of Palomino mixed in.
Palomino x plains zebra to be exact. That's how she got her stripes and that is how cowgirl8's cattle got their brindles from. ;-)

Looks like a Brangus bull on a continental cow crossing. You will have a hard time convincing the sale barn that he is not at least 1/4-3/8 Bos indicus.[/quote]
I had to look up Bos Indicus and he sure does look like he could be mixed with that..[/quote]

Somehow I'm not surprised.

Me neither.

inyati13":2kdq2xag said:
Taurus":2kdq2xag said:

photo-41_zpseeb62c5c.jpg
Never seen one with that color on the mane and tail.
2ibj4lz.png
The white faced wildebeest is called King Wildebeest. King and Golden wildebeest are bred for their color in Africa, mainly South Africa. Like black impala and golden gemsboks. Almost like they are being "domesticate" by humans. You can see the ear tags in both pictures.

cowgirl8":3rgkhd87 said:
More fun guessing...BB Jr with his work clothes on.. If you saw this bull what would you guess he is? And like your mother said, "If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all".....not asking for critiques, asking to guess what he is....This is for fun....

Aside from genuinely disliking cowgirl8, what do you see that is so horrible about this bull?

Latest posts