If You Like Brahman

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like Jason Smith had the best red Brahman bull. Photos 7128, 7220, 7219

I like the young grey bull with the 255/s brand.

Some of those reds are strictly dairy bulls and should have been in a different class/event.

JWBrahman":7vjuclue said:
Looks like Jason Smith had the best red Brahman bull. Photos 7128, 7220, 7219

I like the young grey bull with the 255/s brand.

Some of those reds are strictly dairy bulls and should have been in a different class/event.

I love brahman cross cattle. Living here, I've never been around many pure bloods. Can you explain your dairy comment?

I absolutely love Brahmans!! They're my breed of choice then Beefmasters of course. I spent a whole day at the show alone and walking the isles talking with some of the breeders. Thanks for the post.

ahhh I love brahmans... can someone send me one in Kansas? please?!?!?! actually, when my daughter gets old enough to finally show in 4-h, I'm hoping I can find a brahman bucket calf for her. mainly because we don't having anything like that here (and it might up set the grandparents, which will make it SUPER fun). We sometimes see something that is 1/4 eared, but nothing with those big floppy ears.

I love them. I have owned several over the years always thought about owning a registered herd. I remember the ones they had down in Honduras amazing looking animals put the ones here to shame.

I enjoyed seeing those. I have always liked them, when I was a child there were several bulls around, but still a small number in comparison, that it was exciting to see one. A few Santa Gertrudis farms, around now, and some Beef Master, and Brangus. I am probably going to add some percentage Brahman to my cowherd in the coming years.

Latest posts