If you could....

Help Support CattleToday:

I've come a long way in this area, but I'd like to be able to live life with more purpose, focusing on things that really matter, and letting the things that don't just slide on past. And it would be great to feel like I did about 20 or 30 years ago, before everything started aching.

I'm shy and wish I wasn't. I was told by one friend that she thought I was stuck up when she met me when in fact I just didn't know what to say because I'm shy.

Victoria":14wisqtk said:
I'm shy and wish I wasn't. I was told by one friend that she thought I was stuck up when she met me when in fact I just didn't know what to say because I'm shy.

Thats a problem for me too!

GMN

I wish I'd been better with my money when I was young, single and making lots of it. I'm not unhappy with things now, but if I'd been smart enough to save and invest more back then I'd be in hog heaven. Oh, well.

mnmtranching":hdm3ibix said:
I'd like to know what I know now and be 20 years old.
If I knew what I know now when I was 20 I would never have made 21.
Just kidding.

i would change how easily frustrated i get and how when i get frustrated i get a hot temper. its not a good trait at all. got it from my daddy.

GMN":3c9byuw6 said:
Victoria":3c9byuw6 said:

Thats a problem for me too!

GMN

I ahve the same problem also and then when im with somone i know and am friends with i can be rather loud.

Victoria":njs0j437 said:

I can relate. Depending on the situation, I either come across as being stuck up, or a total bitch. I either don't know what to say, or I am nervous and am too forceful because of it.

msscamp":21mf7ik8 said:
Victoria":21mf7ik8 said:

I can relate. Depending on the situation, I either come across as being stuck up, or a total be nice. I either don't know what to say, or I am nervous and am too forceful because of it.

I can relate to that too. Around a bunch of people I don't know real well I'm as shy as a shadow.