If you could spend a day................

Help Support CattleToday:

LazyARanch":20g60s8g said:
hillsdown":20g60s8g said:
I don't get my hopes up and am not disappointed when things go to crap . Yet when things work out it is a fabulous surprise . :lol: :lol2:

we have THAT in common!! :nod:

HeII I am not even a half full glass fellow it is empty with a mud dauber nest in the bottom.

Ones I would like to really chew the fat over with.
Dun what a library of knowledge.
Bez realistic views on the world we live in and to shake his hand and say thank you.
Hoss to say thanks as well.
Calman so I could teach him reloading.
Boogie and Cabo to sit on the porch and BS with.
TB that boy needs straightening out.
M5 to talk about a roof issue on a barn.
Flat Bottom, Isom , Brute, Denver Martin and wacocowboy in a deercamp figure 3 Way and I
could have the whole bunch riled up in 10 minutes.
DeepSouth and High grit as both have some fine looking spots to hunt and mounts.
Sky to show him what a real tree looks like.
I am pretty convinced that LTX, lavaca and kingfisher need tutorials in various areas mainly fishing.
Workinonit seems like a real class act to me.
Chippie to check those calves ;-) pictures never do justice.
Kerley to talk about tractors.
Then there is Kernsie, Alan and Dave to get straightened out on Herefords.
So many and so little time.
As far as Isom goes it would be the challenge of training the boy.
Be like Einstein trying to teach a midget monkey.
I know I left off some others got to thinking about how to train Isom and the train left the tracks and took
a dirt road.
See what a dumbass how did I forget the J's Jed and Jo along with the chauffeur AC.

Caustic Burno":30thzvkf said:
Ones I would like to really chew the fat over with.
Dun what a library of knowledge.
Bez realistic views on the world we live in and to shake his hand and say thank you.
Hoss to say thanks as well.
Calman so I could teach him reloading.
Boogie and Cabo to sit on the porch and BS with.
TB that boy needs straightening out.
M5 to talk about a roof issue on a barn.(I've been told tannerite fixes everything)
Flat Bottom, Isom , Brute, Denver Martin and wacocowboy in a deercamp figure 3 Way and I
could have the whole bunch riled up in 10 minutes.
DeepSouth and High grit as both have some fine looking spots to hunt and mounts.
Sky to show him what a real tree looks like.
I am pretty convinced that LTX, lavaca and kingfisher need tutorials in various areas mainly fishing.
Workinonit seems like a real class act to me.
Chippie to check those calves ;-) pictures never do justice.
Kerley to talk about tractors.
Then there is Kernsie, Alan and Dave to get straightened out on Herefords.
So many and so little time.
As far as Isom goes it would be the challenge of training the boy.
Be like Einstein trying to teach a midget monkey.
I know I left off some others got to thinking about how to train Isom and the train left the tracks and took
a dirt road.

I'd like to meet pretty much anyone here, even the ones that with who we don't seem to have much common ground..

Those that have a good number of years on me who are good storytellers, and of course lots of experience I can learn from
Those that don't get their panties in a knot, who take things and people as they are.
Of course all the people with nice cattle, even the black ones and the herefords :p

I guess Hook and I are going to have to get together for a 2for1 birthday bash, Hillsdown has cattle that are right up my alley, and is only 800 or so miles away, Inyati and I could pet cows all day and talk I think, though my Mega would have nothing to do with him. Just staying within Canada I can't think of a soul that has rubbed me the wrong way, and I would love to see Tamarack, Bez, and DylanBiggs, and Aaron. My dad met Jillaroo (not Jilleroo from down under, unless I have those names backward). I may meet NiteHawk someday, but he seems to have vanished, he's the closest member to me.
For you folks south of the 49, top on my list would be dun, Jo, BHB, and Branguscowgirl... Sky and I would certainly find some piece of equipment to work on! I think I'd learn a lot of marketing, etc from the people who do more than just background and cow-calf, AllForage comes to mind, but I'd have to shrink my cows, I think Denvermartin is along those lines too, but am not sure.
And then for the interesting conversations with all the people who I don't really share that much in common apart from raising cattle, 3way, TB, CP and the rest of the posse, I think it would be very interesting, and I know I would enjoy it.
I think CG8's husband and I would get along pretty well, he seems to be a fixer-upper kinda guy and is creative in mechanics... and for CG8, well, I would certainly give her the benefit of the doubt at this point, though I'm not going to grow my carrots and onions like she does.

And lastly, if EVERYONE is getting together at the same time, I'll enjoy the brawl from the sidelines ;)

Oh, and Pappavillars was a cigar man for a while.. certainly worth a stop there!

Latest posts