If you could order it online....

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
If there was something you could order online for your farm/cattle that you currently can't--what would it be?

Having a hard time thinking of anything I CANT order online. Cows popped into my head but I suppose you actually can do that...

Hard to think of anything legal you can't order online.

Ordered replacement disc parts online 2 weeks ago same manufacturer, net savings 15% vs buying local, with no trip
to town to go get 'em and usually only a 24-36 hr longer wait time.

I order more and more parts online now unless I'm broke down. I have Jeffers within 50 miles of the house and fullers too so I just pick up my animal supply's. I don't know of anything you can't order online

Ryder":219h7xvb said:
Can you say in a general way what you might be interested in selling online and folks might get a better idea of how to help you.
Sorry to disappoint Ryder but nothing to sell just had a random thought.

Shipping is what sucks about ordering. Many times, it's cheaper than running all over though.

Honestly, what I'd love would be a really good online way to find something in stock someplace. There have been times I'd have driven 200 miles to get a part or tool if it meant I could have it today.

jkwilson":1bviomf5 said:
Honestly, what I'd love would be a really good online way to find something in stock someplace. There have been times I'd have driven 200 miles to get a part or tool if it meant I could have it today.
Examples? Myjohndeere shows available in all stores in the conglomerate

I usually look up the item I need before I travel to buy it , Auto parts, tractor supply, John deere, Jeffers and any other place that does online sales will tell you if its in stock or the stores that have it in stock

Bigfoot":2krsh6u4 said:
Shipping is what sucks about ordering. Many times, it's cheaper than running all over though.

While shipping costs can be high on some things, others are quite reasonable. We often have people that call for prices, and even though we have a better product for less $, they will buy junk somewhere close to home at a higher price because they assume the shipping will be high. It's crazy, but I can ship a 2,500 lb pallet for not much more than an average size box with UPS. Hard to figger out sometimes. :bang:

Latest posts