If Only....

Help Support CattleToday:

If you want to do that, you might as well haul your own hay Jo. :lol: Incredible. Pretty good engineering. Wouldn't want to have been the guinea pig. :D

I figured it would have been fun just to slide down the hill. Airborn into a pool, NO WAY!.

I was wondering what would have happened to that guy had he not made it into the pool. I would say he probably would have broken nearly every bone in his body.

I can't believe y'all think that is real. This was one of the hoaxes on the news recently.

tncattle":30z450wf said:
I can't believe y'all think that is real. This was one of the hoaxes on the news recently.

Not exactly a hoax but you are right its not real. It was intended to be a commercial for Microsoft. Pretty cool nontheless. Now just think about it. How many people do you know might have tried this if it ever aired? I can think of at least one. ;-)

Jogeephus":225a9gz1 said:
tncattle":225a9gz1 said:

Not exactly a hoax but you are right its not real. It was intended to be a commercial for Microsoft. Pretty cool nontheless. Now just think about it. How many people do you know might have tried this if it ever aired? I can think of at least one. ;-)
Make that two. :lol:

FarmGirl10":2sggqfb7 said:
Jogeephus":2sggqfb7 said:
tncattle":2sggqfb7 said:

Make that two. :lol:

Defintely a good way to bring some excitement to an otherwise boring day and a lot safer than rugby. ;-) :lol:

Jogeephus":2siq27v9 said:
Defintely a good way to bring some excitement to an otherwise boring day and a lot safer than rugby. ;-) :lol:
I decided against that, when I found out that there were only three straight girls on the team last year. :shock: That would have just been awkward.

FarmGirl10":sr8yvppc said:
Jogeephus":sr8yvppc said:
I decided against that, when I found out that there were only three straight girls on the team last year. :shock: That would have just been awkward.

Just as well. I don't think cauliflower ears would work well for you.

So what you are telling me is that if I know any girl rugby players there is an 86% chance they are Lebanese.

Jogeephus":1mxrl3ex said:
FarmGirl10":1mxrl3ex said:
Jogeephus":1mxrl3ex said:

Just as well. I don't think cauliflower ears would work well for you.

So what you are telling me is that if I know any girl rugby players there is an 86% chance they are Lebanese.
Lol, pretty much. I heard that have some wild parties though. :shock: :lol:

chrisy":3lp5p1se said:
are you talking the real mccoy proper Rugby the English kind.....that can be a real tough game.
Lol, yes. That is what I was talking about. I guess you missed my post on that.

FarmGirl10":v1k5i6gr said:
chrisy":v1k5i6gr said:
are you talking the real mccoy proper Rugby the English kind.....that can be a real tough game.
sorry I must have how long ago was it? I will look it up.

chrisy":3w0lu156 said:
FarmGirl10":3w0lu156 said:
chrisy":3w0lu156 said:
sorry I must have how long ago was it? I will look it up.
It was on the Everything Else Board a week or two ago. Pretty much just people trying to talk me out of it in the post.

FarmGirl10":yrqwbbb6 said:
Jogeephus":yrqwbbb6 said:
Years ago I instigated a Lebanese Cat Fight. :nod:
Thats bad. :lol:

All I did was dance with one of them at a wedding and the other .... well ... she got her feathers ruffled - considerably. Her eyes were like lasers and I could see her claws coming out so I felt it best to stop after one dance. And yes, there was alcohol involved. And yes, I knew exactly what I was doing. You see, the bride used to be the "engaged" to the ruffled-feathered girl so I guess she felt threatened by a "real" man.;-) :lol2:

Think I would have been one to talk you into thinking first before going in to such a hard sport, glad you saw sense and decided against it. My Son-in-law was a professional rugby player for Malta...he is a PE Teacher and a rugby coach now. His last game of rugger ended with him having a green bone fracture, and having to have his lower arm bone put back into the skin and a metal bar and a number of pins to hold it back in place. That is the only reason he went into Coaching. My Brother used to play in his younger days and he had his nose broken twice and now has a replacement knee cap owing to a scrum going wrong.
When the game was first introduced in the School Rugby, hence the name, a game could last up to 3 days and sometimes would end with a death, madness, rules were introduced in about 1835 but sorry I digress, I have a weird interest in the game. It is in my opinion a real mans game.

Latest posts