If I could get the message out ….

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":do9deqqf said:
Ouachita":do9deqqf said:
Wonder why they didn't add that when writing the constitution. Sure would have saved a lot of headaches... not to mention bad laws and wasted money.
I would hazard a guess that our founders did not write that in to the Constitution because they never imagined that slugs, without any skin in the game, would be able to vote themselves more free stuff.

Still amazes me that they foresaw so many potential dangerous things yet this slipped by.[/quote]

Men of great character, wisdom and vision...sometimes it's hard to imagine how people who don't have those traits think..somethings, you just can't imagine, no matter how wise you are.

It makes me sick to my stomach to watch it happen. Only thought that gives me any satisfaction is that it's all happening in accordance with the Master plan

bball":ldas8b3a said:
TexasBred":ldas8b3a said:
Ouachita":ldas8b3a said:
Wonder why they didn't add that when writing the constitution. Sure would have saved a lot of headaches... not to mention bad laws and wasted money.
I would hazard a guess that our founders did not write that in to the Constitution because they never imagined that slugs, without any skin in the game, would be able to vote themselves more free stuff.

Still amazes me that they foresaw so many potential dangerous things yet this slipped by.

Men of great character, wisdom and vision...sometimes it's hard to imagine how people who don't have those traits think..somethings, you just can't imagine, no matter how wise you are.[/quote]

According to the scientist our IQ is actually declining and has been since the 80's.
I believe that to be a fact for several reasons dealing with the structure of today's society.
Immorality breeds many problems.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... cline.html

Yes we must remember that most wanted George Washington to continue as president and he chose to step down. Those silly fellas in wigs thought everyone would be a patriot, love this country, and thus serve with its best interest at heart. Freedom was not taken for granted. When you are fresh out of your deal with the devil you are not so quick to sell your soul. People as a whole have forgotten that this country was founded to escape governments that controlled everything.

INDEPENDENCE - they declared it, fought for it, died for it. That word is everything this country is supposed to be about. It was not the Declaration of Continuing Goverment Assistance. We are supposed to stand alone as citizens, together as a country, but as our country resolute in our freedoms and beliefs.

Our borders used to be open both directions and probably for the most part still are and should be. If you come here to make a better life for you and your family- free of tyranny and oppression, willing to pitch in and make this country better as those before us have done then welcome. For those that are here allegedly against your will for 200 yrs., or surrounded by sins Allah can't forgive, feeling that you are still held down in the most free nation in the world. Get out and stay out they didn't build this for you!

TexasBred":2d64f9yw said:
Ouachita":2d64f9yw said:

Still amazes me that they foresaw so many potential dangerous things yet this slipped by.[/quote]

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Caustic Burno":ti44gqfp said:
Rafter S":ti44gqfp said:
I agree with all your points. Especially the part about welfare. We should stop giving people money for nothing. They should do something to earn it. Picking up trash on the side of the highway, answering phones at government offices, just something.

That is not going to happen the government has them right where they want.
Sheeple are a lot easier to control. Career politicians are not about to give up the
power and money. You no longer vote for a person but the party platform.
If your representative doesn't tow the line the party will either sideline him rendering
him ineffective or support someone else in the next election cycle.

Not in my wildest dreams do I think anything will change for the better, I was just saying that's the way it SHOULD be.

SmokinM":3na6jsxp said:
Yes we must remember that most wanted George Washington to continue as president and he chose to step down. Those silly fellas in wigs thought everyone would be a patriot, love this country, and thus serve with its best interest at heart. Freedom was not taken for granted. When you are fresh out of your deal with the devil you are not so quick to sell your soul. People as a whole have forgotten that this country was founded to escape governments that controlled everything.

INDEPENDENCE - they declared it, fought for it, died for it. That word is everything this country is supposed to be about. It was not the Declaration of Continuing Goverment Assistance. We are supposed to stand alone as citizens, together as a country, but as our country resolute in our freedoms and beliefs.

:clap: Bravo

Our borders used to be open both directions and probably for the most part still are and should be. If you come here to make a better life for you and your family- free of tyranny and oppression, willing to pitch in and make this country better as those before us have done then welcome. For those that are here allegedly against your will for 200 yrs., or surrounded by sins Allah can't forgive, feeling that you are still held down in the most free nation in the world. Get out and stay out they didn't build this for you!

Doesn;t do any good to get the message out when no one really cares, or at least the people that should care don;t

Dun as usual you are correct. The ones who care have the message the ones who need the message are to dumb to understand it or care about it. What to do, what to do. I wish you had the answer to that oh wise one.

Even if I or anyone else had the answer it wouldn;t do any good when the powers that be are unwilling to listen

SmokinM":3830ncv9 said:
Dun as usual you are correct. The ones who care have the message the ones who need the message are to dumb to understand it or care about it. What to do, what to do. I wish you had the answer to that oh wise one.

This is probably the most profound thought on this thread along with the original post.
We have used the education system in large to indoctrinate the last two generations maybe
three. These two generations have had the most instability in their formative years with the family
social unit going against all laws of nature.
The social order drawn to this lifestyle generally has a lower IQ begetting more of the same like rats.
This EPD gets worse and will continue to get worse as it is easier to run the maze than use cognitive skills
available to escape.
Only education can fix this not inclusion real education.
It doesn't make you smarter it makes you realize what you don't know so that you can
learn what you don't know making you smarter.
With education comes the ability to make dreams come true.
Not all horses in race can run the same speed but all of them can work.
Take the first and second place horse or even the two last place and you can put together a good team.
The problem here is everyone thinks they should be a NASA engineer and not the ditch digger this is where
the inclusion fantasy was inserted. That part of our education system is now being inserted up the countries butt.
From the ditch digger to the doctor, lawyer or Indian Chief are part of the gears that make the wheel go
In the last 30 years the average American has lost 10 IQ points by dilution of the solution we have went from an
average of 100 to 90. As this number falls the rats will continue to run the maze looking for more cheese.
In the early 1900's this number was 95 to 105 we are breeding dumb to dumber and expect improvement.
When the average gets to 89 the ship sinks.

Caustic Burno":2vng9wxl said:
SmokinM":2vng9wxl said:

This is probably the most profound thought on this thread along with the original post.
We have used the education system in large to indoctrinate the last two generations maybe
three. These two generations have had the most instability in their formative years with the family
social unit going against all laws of nature.
The social order drawn to this lifestyle generally has a lower IQ begetting more of the same like rats.
This EPD gets worse and will continue to get worse as it is easier to run the maze than use cognitive skills
available to escape.
Only education can fix this not inclusion real education.
It doesn't make you smarter it makes you realize what you don't know so that you can
learn what you don't know making you smarter.
With education comes the ability to make dreams come true.
Not all horses in race can run the same speed but all of them can work.
Take the first and second place horse or even the two last place and you can put together a good team.
The problem here is everyone thinks they should be a NASA engineer and not the ditch digger this is where
the inclusion fantasy was inserted. That part of our education system is now being inserted up the countries butt.
From the ditch digger to the doctor, lawyer or Indian Chief are part of the gears that make the wheel go
In the last 30 years the average American has lost 10 IQ points by dilution of the solution we have went from an
average of 100 to 90. As this number falls the rats will continue to run the maze looking for more cheese.
In the early 1900's this number was 95 to 105 we are breeding dumb to dumber and expect improvement.
When the average gets to 89 the ship sinks.

ALL ABOARD..

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

Rider the scary part as a general rule your politician fall's in the top 7% in the population in
IQ. That doesn't bode well for systematic change. The average American needs a Mulligan just
to start the game and has no clue to what one is or where to get one.
Our journey has our destination almost Dullness.

(1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:
Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

Latest posts