idiots

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/na ... 415874001/

MILWAUKEE — Two home improvements stores are accused of deceiving the buyers of four-by-four boards, the big brother to the ubiquitous two-by-four.

The alleged deception: Menards and Home Depot (HD) market and sell the hefty lumber as four-by-fours without specifying that the boards actually measure 3½ inches by 3½ inches
morons abound

Me thinks if they don;t know what they are doing they shouldn;t be buying lumber. Maybe have a mandatory gov test to see if they qualify as a lumber purchaser would be in order.

That's just what I was thinking. They probably heard about a 4x4 on hgtv for the first time. Maybe they can just nail 2 2x4s together to get the size they want

Craig Miller":3uzci9w2 said:
That's just what I was thinking. They probably heard about a 4x4 on hgtv for the first time. Maybe they can just nail 2 2x4s together to get the size they want

Nails! You think they know what nails are?

When they get to buying nails they'll have so many choices they'll have to have the lawyer in the store with them. Wouldn't that be fun.

Of course they know what nails are. That's the things on the ends of their fingers and toes that they get trimmed and polished at the salon.

ALACOWMAN":19bx9inv said:
If they want a full 2 by heavy,, they need rough cut... But then they will have to use a tape measure...
Then they will complain becuase it isn;t smooth

My prediction: this lawsuit will be dismissed (and get little/no press for being dismissed); then, for years hence, including on this very website, folks will talk in outraged terms about "that case where that @!#$%! lawyer and his idiot client sued over the size of a 4x".

Place your bets now.

boondocks":1conz499 said:
My prediction: this lawsuit will be dismissed (and get little/no press for being dismissed); then, for years hence, including on this very website, folks will talk in outraged terms about "that case where that @!#$%! lawyer and his idiot client sued over the size of a 4x".
So true, boonie.

Latest posts