Idiots

Help Support CattleToday:

City people who have a Disney impression of animals. They are just lucky that momma buffalo wasn't there or we would have been reading how a buffalo attacked and killed a couple of tourists.

A neighbor lady is always "finding" wild animals that the mother has abandoned. I think if she would leave them alone, mom would come back.

Dave":29ot45ht said:
City people who have a Disney impression of animals. They are just lucky that momma buffalo wasn't there or we would have been reading how a buffalo attacked and killed a couple of tourists.

Thinnin' the gene pool is a good thing, they would qualify as culls.

While I believe that people are that dumb, and it probably has happened, I don't think THAT picture is of a wild bison calf.

I like cows... People, well.. that's why I have cows!

I wish they'd won the darwin awards! From what I saw of the pictures, that calf didn't look cold to me

Years ago I had a friend who took a summer job in Yellowstone and he told me about a woman who had her two children walk over to a grizzly bear so she could take pictures of them. I can't remember all the details but whatever happened wasn't good. I don't think even a momma cow would send her calf out near a grizzly so your feelings on people are well founded.

Jogeephus":319ldaoc said:
Years ago I had a friend who took a summer job in Yellowstone and he told me about a woman who had her two children walk over to a grizzly bear so she could take pictures of them. I can't remember all the details but whatever happened wasn't good. I don't think even a momma cow would send her calf out near a grizzly so your feelings on people are well founded.
You can't fix stupid

Caustic Burno":i2txeexi said:
Jogeephus":i2txeexi said:
You can't fix stupid
Pause a second to think about how bad that really is. Your mother is supposed to be the one person in this world that you trust unconditionally.

JMJ Farms":sg3rvlss said:
Caustic Burno":sg3rvlss said:
Jogeephus":sg3rvlss said:
You can't fix stupid
Pause a second to think about how bad that really is. Your mother is supposed to be the one person in this world that you trust unconditionally.
You guys are making me hate people by telling my that people this stupid are out there :yuck: :frowns: :mad: :bang: :???: :help:

ez14":b5pvfm9m said:
You guys are making me hate people by telling my that people this stupid are out there :yuck: :frowns: :mad: :bang: :???: :help:

You don't even have any idea how dumb people are. Work in medical, law enforcement, education, and a host of others and you'll see society in a whole new light.

Bestoutwest":gmwzrd17 said:
ez14":gmwzrd17 said:

You don't even have any idea how dumb people are. Work in medical, law enforcement, education, and a host of others and you'll see society in a whole new light.
your not helping

Latest posts