idiots at it again

Help Support CattleToday:

alota honky tonkers went the same route.... you got wine, women, and song constantly at your disposal.. youd have to be a saint to not be tempted.... but then you wouldnt be there to begin with...... i think George made it right in the end...

How can they possibly afford to travel all over the country to picket everything? I'm guessing they don't have jobs; but if they do they must have a heck of a vacation package.

i rather have them pray for me miles away....i do wish they would drop """Baptist"" from their church name... cause their nothing more than a cult ...

I was just on their website - :shock: Happiness over people being killed and just a lot of hate. They are some busy people though; they have a 'Picket Schedule' and they will have several 'Pickets' a day. Sunday, May 19th they have 4 scheduled. Look like fun people to be around. :roll:

They make some of their money suing people who violate their "rights" to demonstrate. Several of the family members at the core of that cult are attorneys.

Remember awhile back, they won a $25k judgement against the father of a slain soldier whose funeral they disrupted, and O'Reilly paid it for him after having him on the show and milking $100k in favorable publicity out of the deal???

It ain't the Hell's Angels who tries to protect the families during "targeted" funerals. It is the Patriot Guard.

The whole bunch of them are evil and insane. They crave attention above all else. If the press would only quit giving it to them. After demonstrating at so many funerals, it just isn't "news" anymore if you ask me.

Latest posts