Ideas

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I have a 5 foot bucket for a JD 5 series loader. Any suggestions as to what to do with it. The dealer won;t take it as trade because they don;t even sell 5 footers anymore. A neighbor suggest flower bed, any other suggestions?

Beefy":3j11u9bp said:
yeah i'm sure someone will buy it.

With my luck it will be someone from Nigeria that want's to send me an extra ten thousand dollars to cover shipping

Scrap metal, bath tub, water trough, casket for cpinz, drop it on a Chebby or Dodge. :lol:

I would list it in the classifieds of the largest circulation newspaper in your area. Should be no problem selling anything with "JD" on it. Some states have a bulletin that farmers can list their surplus equipment, etc. for free.

You guys stop picking on me! You keep it up and I'll post sarcastic remarks on every thread you start! Blah, blah, blah...

You've been warned! :lol:

cfpinz

cfpinz":8ez67kyz said:
You guys stop picking on me! You keep it up and I'll post sarcastic remarks on every thread you start! Blah, blah, blah...

You've been warned! :lol:

cfpinz

Oh, I forgot Dun, if you use it for cfpinz fill it with concrete and bury it in your farthest field. You wouldn't want any of that leaching out now would you? :lol:

That's it! I've had it! :mad: Yall done made me mad and now I'm gonna go mouth off to the Mrs. :x Anyone know a good dentist?

By the way, green is not my color. I think I'm allergic.

cfpinz

cfpinz":3gx9qomw said:

cfpinz

So that's the reason you travel so far to buy junk. You hate green so bad you want to get it out of your possession. If you'ld like I'll look around and see if I can find another broken down truck for you to buy. That way you can have 5 trucks that don;t run.

try the ag section of craigslist for springfield dun.
i think it's free to post and it seems to get alot of traffic.
maybe just the thing one of these horsey owners need to clean stalls.
Or a real handy person would finger out a 3 point hook up.
You can get that snow coming and going this winter. ;-)
Or a handy dandy tote for the saws, pliers, and posts.
Or rig a hitch toit an let the boys pull it.
How they doing? Mostly grown yet?

dj":3ehu5dhy said:
try the ag section of craigslist for springfield dun.
i think it's free to post and it seems to get alot of traffic.
maybe just the thing one of these horsey owners need to clean stalls.
Or a real handy person would finger out a 3 point hook up.
You can get that snow coming and going this winter. ;-)
Or a handy dandy tote for the saws, pliers, and posts.
Or rig a hitch toit an let the boys pull it.
How they doing? Mostly grown yet?

I sold the boys a while back, a kid up north somewhere is, I hope, making good use of them. I was thinking of making a carryall for the 3 point. Have a neighbor with a rusted out bucket on an old Massey, he may buy it.

Keep the small bucket to use for dozing and rough work so you do not beat up your new bucket or you could put manure tines on it and just use it for manure.

dun":yyuhba55 said:
cfpinz":yyuhba55 said:

cfpinz

So that's the reason you travel so far to buy junk. You hate green so bad you want to get it out of your possession. If you'ld like I'll look around and see if I can find another broken down truck for you to buy. That way you can have 5 trucks that don;t run.

I'll have you know 3 out of the 4 are currently running, just haven't had time to put the 4th back together. And I did call about a dump truck last night, in state though. How boring.

cfpinz

Latest posts