Idea's for Senior Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas for me? FYI, one of the only states that I haven't been in is Alabama so if there is something cool there I'd like to know about it. The earliest I'd probably be able to head out would be around July 15. Otherwise I'll probably head back to Frontier Days.

We need to know what the senior prank is first.

We did a good one. A few of us decided that the football field needed to be fertilized and the school was too cheap to do it. So we went out and dumped 5 dump truck loads of fresh cow crap on the foot ball field out of 2 dairy's the night before graduation on the football field. We had a good graduation on the baseball field that was green. The good part is that the foot ball field was green for the next 2 years. By the way we bought the school fertilizer and lime to fix the field but they put it on the rest of the grounds.

BTW, I'm looking for any option not just in Alabama.
Ryder":99fz1d69 said:
How many people will be going on this trip?
Not for sure yet, two atleast, everyone else is saying that they need to know exactly what we will be doing first. :(

mobgrazer":99fz1d69 said:
If there is one I don't know about it, since I don't actually take classes at my high school. I want to put cats up in the ceiling or the old stand by of letting three animals loose in the school and numbering them 1, 2, and 4.

FarmGirl10":mor2geth said:
BTW, I'm looking for any option not just in Alabama.

That's good. Don't go to Alabama. :lol:

mobgrazer":mor2geth said:
If there is one I don't know about it, since I don't actually take classes at my high school. I want to put cats up in the ceiling or the old stand by of letting three animals loose in the school and numbering them 1, 2, and 4.[/quote]

I guess that answers our questions. :banana:

ga. prime":35g5v856 said:
Mountain Top flea market.
you got to be kidding :p .... north ala. desoto falls, bucks pocket, little river canyon, joe wheeler and bankhead national forrest.. too name a few.... but for a kid, gulf shores for shore.... good luckView attachment 2 this is little river canyon and desosto falls

FarmGirl10":3m9eemdd said:
Does anyone have any ideas for me? FYI, one of the only states that I haven't been in is Alabama so if there is something cool there I'd like to know about it.
I think Macon, Boss Man of this site, hangs out on the Alabama, Florida coast. Maybe he could give you some suggestions. He might give you a ride in his boat. :banana:

FarmGirl10":2dtbfwur said:
Does anyone have any ideas for me? FYI, one of the only states that I haven't been in is Alabama so if there is something cool there I'd like to know about it. The earliest I'd probably be able to head out would be around July 15. Otherwise I'll probably head back to Frontier Days.

What is it that you want to do? There is a resort on Lake Weiss that rents out homes on the lake, It's called Chestnut Bay Resort. It is basically on Lookout Mountain, and there are all sorts of things to do on Lookout Mountain. Hiking, camping, waterfalls, canoeing, watercraft rentals at the lake. There is also the largest yard sale in the world in that area, I think it goes for like 100 miles, forget when it is exactly. There is also rock climbing on Sand Rock Mountain, which is near the resort.

http://www.chesnutbayresort.com/

http://www.southeastclimbing.com/climbi ... ndrock.htm

RD-Sam":3lk88w6f said:
http://littlerivercanyon.areaparks.com/

http://www.tourdekalb.com/lookoutmountainparkway.shtml

Genex is in Fort Payne, Alabama too, in case you wanted to visit their facility. All of these links are in a small area, not much driving involved to get to all of them. There are cheaper hotels and motels to stay at in Centre and Leesburg too. DeSoto Falls is also in that same area.
RD you must be from my area..beautiful country aint it
;-)

I bought some land over there to start a farm on. I just bought some other property at the lake too, right behind Chestnut Bay, in fact if I walk to the end of the property I am staring at the entrance gate, LOL!!! Yes, it is beautiful country, and there is alot to do in the area if you have the time.

Thanks everybody. I think I'm going to take RD-Sam's and alacattleman's suggestions. I've mentioned it to a couple people and they sound interested. It sure is pretty down there, a lot prettier than I expected. Dang Ohio uglyness! :mad:

Well, maybe I'll see some of you down there. And maybe I'll get a ride on Macon's boat! :D

Let me know when you decide to come down, I should be around if it's a weekend, I could say hi. :wave:

RD-Sam":2i7e6ilz said:
Let me know when you decide to come down, I should be around if it's a weekend, I could say hi. :wave:
Alright, it should be a week to ten day trip, so I should be able to catch you in the area. :D I'm going to wait to head down until I get my new truck which should be sometime in July.

Jogeephus":enj5huxt said:
ga. prime":enj5huxt said:
Mountain Top flea market.

Don't forget Trade Day on Saturday near Collinsville.

Yup, everything you can imagine at Trade Day. That is just a few miles down the road from the farm, or should I say what will be the farm.
:lol2:

Latest posts