Idea's for Senior Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't believe no one has mentioned Gray Rock or Morris Mtn.

FarmGirl10":34ppp908 said:
Jogeephus":34ppp908 said:
ga. prime":34ppp908 said:
Mountain Top flea market.

Don't forget Trade Day on Saturday near Collinsville.
What's with everyone's infatuation with these things?

You really have to experience it to appreciate it. It is definitely worth going to. Trade Day is/was on Saturday and Mtn Top on Sunday.

spoon":34ppp908 said:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Gray Rock or Morris Mtn.

Or Yellow Creek Falls, Desoto Canyon, Griffin Falls or 7 Rooms. Maybe you'll be the lucky one to find the 7th room where all the gold is hidden. Believe me, I have looked.

this trip might be the last time for you as your worlds are about to part maybe? so pick a spot there's some time to do every where Marti gras type? space center ? Argo tourism? dang it take a pin and just go you are the trip not the destination!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know my suggestion is going to drive "planners" crazy , but how many days do you have? Go south in the direction of Alabama until you have used up 3/4 of your time, then turn around and come back. Stop where you want, see and do what you want. Like that song Watermelon Crawl ~ just drive till you find fun, and when fun is over there, drive to the next place! You don't have to look very hard or far, especially at your age. Why miss opportunities to keep to a schedule?

Angie - I'm not setting in plans in stone, just going where we like when we want too.

As far something like Mardi Gras, I've already been to New Orleans and don't really feel the need to return. I've done most of the beaches and a lot of that stuff already.

jedstivers":3i9vff4o said:
Think about Texas, start in Fort Worth and end up close to (but not in now)to Mexico. Hill Country, Gruen(sp) Hall and floating Guadalupe river, San Antonio and thousands of other things.
I was thinking about doing that, but the XIT Rodeo, in Dalhart, was one of the things that I planned on spending the most time at was too late in the summer for my liking.

iowafarmer":3i9vff4o said:
Well your lucky they dont let su take a senior calss trip anymore and they wont give us our diploma if we pull a senior prank. :(
This isn't a class trip, only one other person from my class will be going. As for senior pranks, our school is really uptight about them, but it'd have to be extreme to not be allwed to graduate.

iowafarmer":1qzq3d70 said:
Well your lucky they dont let su take a senior calss trip anymore and they wont give us our diploma if we pull a senior prank. :(
I had a friend a year behind me in high school that only needed to take one class his senior year to full fill his requirements to graduate. He didn't need any more classes to meet the entrance requirements for college so he skipped his senior year and went straight to being a freshman in college. :D

RD-Sam":1zth8ez3 said:
Jogeephus":1zth8ez3 said:
ga. prime":1zth8ez3 said:
Mountain Top flea market.

Don't forget Trade Day on Saturday near Collinsville.

Yup, everything you can imagine at Trade Day. That is just a few miles down the road from the farm, or should I say what will be the farm.
:lol2:
these flea markets today are like shopping at the dollar store... alot of japan junk ...our first mondays, use to sell horse's,mules, coon dogs, chickens, hogs all kind of useful stuff. :p