Idea for direct marketing of beef

Help Support CattleToday:

lakeportfarms

Reaction score
On a trip to Argentina a few years ago, we went shopping at the supermercado. Came across this and had to buy it.
They do have some great steaks there, but I don't think we have any worries about their marketing of it.
What do you think?
P10100171.JPG

Barfy??? Sounds like a McDonald's product to me. At least that's what I think of when I think McDonald's.

We did eat them, actually they were not all that bad. Or maybe we were just really hungry after a long trip.
At the time Big Mac meals at McDonald's (and they have them everywhere in Buenos Aires) were (pesos) 5.00; about $1.25 U.S. at the exchange rate. No refills on soda though...that would cost you another $.25 for a new one.

lakeportfarms":dqs6ijgp said:
We did eat them, actually they were not all that bad. Or maybe we were just really hungry after a long trip.
At the time Big Mac meals at McDonald's (and they have them everywhere in Buenos Aires) were (pesos) 5.00; about $1.25 U.S. at the exchange rate. No refills on soda though...that would cost you another $.25 for a new one.

You'd have a shock if you came here as no deals on anything, in McD's soda is bought at the same time as your meal and handed to you by the assistant and if you want another one it is the same price as the first, no free refills anywhere here.