I would really like to know...

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig-TX

Reaction score
I'd really like to know if Greenpasture78 is going to be banned from the boards or not. A cursory examination of posts he made since the Great Warning will reveal more than enough infractions to ban him two or three times over. Is he going to be banned, or has the Great Warning passed?

Craig-TX

To insure that Macon gets your question in a timely manner you might want to pm him

dun

I've been buggin Macon a lot lately, I'm sure I've gotten on his nerves some. I do think that we all need to make a conscious effort to make this all easier for him while he's dealing with his house troubles...

Jake":vyx1pleh said:
I've been buggin Macon a lot lately, I'm sure I've gotten on his nerves some. I do think that we all need to make a conscious effort to make this all easier for him while he's dealing with his house troubles...

Been through a couple of Canes insurance adjusters can make you wonder how you are going to stay out of prison. That is when you get to talk to one of the leeches. Boy they are happy to suck up your premiums, not near as friendly at claim time.

Jake":2mfb8b6d said:

It shouldn't require a disaster for folks to be civil to one another and tolerant of differing views/opinions/experiences/attitudes.

dun

Macon can't ban me because there is no legitmate evidence upon this action. I think what Craig-TX problem is my posts, good or bad, are tainted on his dignity. None of my recent posts has cause any motivation for politics... Nor has any of my recent posts cause any harsh feelings on a single person. Simply, I think Craig just wants to complain about something so he puts his complaining on me. Theres a better way to complain and that is go out in your pasture and complain with the cows.... Cows don't understand a word you say so they don't care... I understand your words and it hurts, man. I try make peace, lets sign a peace treaty and make smoke as the Indians would say....
Ummmm... I think LA4 has gotten his first strike for posting "The Future Of Texas", which is a politically motivated post. But you don't hear me complaining about it? I have not PM Macon about the post, have I done so, Macon? Have I once PM to you (Macon) about anything? Zero.... The reason I haven't complain is because I don't care.... I seen the post before about four months ago. It was old news, move on..... Even if it was "new" news, still I would not complain at all...
There....Another day defending my self....I don't let people try to eat me up.... I stand my ground and go in battle of words with y'alls (even though I HATE IT!).

I'll just sit back and wait patiently for an answer to my question. I can handle a yes, I can handle a no, I can't handle a double standard.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":1yp223n7 said:
I'll just sit back and wait patiently for an answer to my question. I can handle a yes, I can handle a no, I can't handle a double standard.

Craig-TX

Macon actually is a lot more tolerant then I am. There would have been a bunch of folks struck out, but I'ld only give 1 strike.
Ask BP, oops, can't do that anymore..

dun

dun":1f5aq1sg said:
Macon actually is a lot more tolerant then I am. There would have been a bunch of folks struck out, but I'ld only give 1 strike.

dun

And that would make you which moderator?

Caustic Burno":2x3aabsc said:
dun":2x3aabsc said:

dun

What makes you think I would be a moderator? I was referring to if I had the means/authority/whatever to do it. In other words, id I was Macon, which I'm not. I sure don't envy him in the least.

dun

Caustic Burno":24kjwjgx said:
dun":24kjwjgx said:

dun

Don't know which one but one I would bet a dollar against a hole in a doughnut.

Campground Cattle":3637pzqm said:
Caustic Burno":3637pzqm said:
dun":3637pzqm said:

dun

I got to thinking about it and I believe a while back it was stated he was one let me go dig around in the old post.

Campground Cattle":3jdqc0fd said:
Caustic Burno":3jdqc0fd said:
dun":3jdqc0fd said:

dun

Did I miss something? :?: :?:

certherfbeef":1u1ean2z said:
Campground Cattle":1u1ean2z said:
Caustic Burno":1u1ean2z said:
dun":1u1ean2z said:

dun

Trying to figure out which moderator Dun is.

Campground Cattle":8bwivpco said:
certherfbeef":8bwivpco said:
Campground Cattle":8bwivpco said:
Caustic Burno":8bwivpco said:
dun":8bwivpco said:

dun

Let me know, I'm getting curious now myself.

dun

Trying to figure out which moderator Dun is.

greenpasture78":6yswj48t said:
I think what Craig-TX problem is my posts, good or bad, are tainted on his dignity.
Sorry to hear about your "tainted on...dignity" problems, Craig. :( We're awful lucky to have GP around to set us straight on dignity issues. Good luck to you on correcting that problem, Craig! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts