I would like to thank........

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that the other day but I figured that there was no way to prove it. I saw that "Mike" had opened an acount a day or two after this post was written. I wondered why mike had wated until then to open his acount. scFarms tried to sell me a heifer a few months ago, now knowing how sneaky he is I am glad that I didn't. Thanks Kaneranch

Mike is my uncle he lives in Katy, TX he plan's on flushing that Christy heifer. These cattle have been sold to him. He is looking for some land just outside of the city where he lives. That's his s/n not mine he bought these heifers to help me out for college (he has a deep pocket on him) His side of the family come from a little bit of money. You dumb a** people can belive what ever the hell you want. All I know is I got my money and I can still look at them for a long time. If he cant find land for a cheap price then the will live out here, because he mite be moving back in 3-4 years. Any questions give me a call.

People he is right here watching me type. Call my phone I will let you talk to him. He did just buy cows from me he is spending the week with us and other family. Dont you think if you payed that much you would want to come and see them. Man you people like to start S***. Well guess what it back fired on all of you

SCfarms":3b7tpudk said:
Mike is my uncle he lives in Katy, TX he plan's on flushing that Christy heifer. These cattle have been sold to him. He is looking for some land just outside of the city where he lives. That's his s/n not mine he bought these heifers to help me out for college (he has a deep pocket on him) His side of the family come from a little bit of money. You dumb a** people can belive what ever the hell you want. All I know is I got my money and I can still look at them for a long time. If he cant find land for a cheap price then the will live out here, because he mite be moving back in 3-4 years. Any questions give me a call.
I've watched this post a while.My conclusion is the only Dumb A$$ here is you SCFarms. You solicit people with PM's like a cheap hooker on Cops getting busted.If I had to stoop so low to sell my Cattle to members of these boards Via PM's I'd say it's time to find a new source of income.You need to grow up or move on. You're a Kid trying to play a Man's game. Nuff Said.

reckon deep pockets bought him the computor??????
oh no!!!!!! oh steven ya might want to e mail me! to make ya a :D :D
talk to me steven how come ya both have the same isp number??????????? if the pockets are so DEEP should have bought land first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
getting stranger all the time!!!!!!!
oh no i forgot this is steven i am talking about it is always strange with him!!!
:D :D :D

What kind of person brags about the price his cattle brought on a message board, yep your a big time cattle man. :roll:

yep crowder ya nailed it on the head
sc is just not intelligent enough to see it!!!!!
he needs to rent a back hoe to cover up his ignorance!!!
i just looked up PHONEY in the dictonary any one want to guess the defination? :D

SCfarms":38hl3hr6 said:
People he is right here watching me type. Call my phone I will let you talk to him. He did just buy cows from me he is spending the week with us and other family. Dont you think if you payed that much you would want to come and see them. Man you people like to start S***. Well guess what it back fired on all of you

hummmmm steven YOUR uncle didn't trust you to sell him quality stock???????? makes me wonder what the rest of your family thinks :D :D :D
I know if i trust someone i do not need to question them! :D

hummmmm does he REALLY TRUST YOU i wouldn't

you know someone had ought to figure out how to sell beer and popcorn on line during these "events." The concessions would go along way to buying someone a bull next year.

He did this because he has the money and I really needed it. If you people only new what was going on down here.... He asked me about the cows and I said we are trying to sell them to make the payments. He said I always wanted to start a cow herd I can buy some from you to pay expenses. He bought them and there still kinda mine they are still. He said they are still for sale at the same prices. If you people only new.... Your always to jamed about trying to make someone look stuipd you just dont care. I have had alot of people tell me to say away from all these boards because all of you are full of S***. Not just a few alot!!

SCfarms":1k72rp4k said:
He did this because he has the money and I really needed it. If you people only new what was going on down here.... He asked me about the cows and I said we are trying to sell them to make the payments. He said I always wanted to start a cow herd I can buy some from you to pay expenses. He bought them and there still kinda mine they are still. He said they are still for sale at the same prices. If you people only new.... Your always to jamed about trying to make someone look stuipd you just dont care. I have had alot of people tell me to say away from all these boards because all of you are full of S***. Not just a few alot!!
Pack your bags, BOY.This is an adult(and mature young 'ens) Cattle site. You're making these boards look bad for people looking to join.

SCfarms":117a7pfy said:

You know what SCfarms no -one cares....DON,T LET THE GATE SLAM YER A** ON THE WAY OUT.

I think if this is as posted, a mature site, then everyone should realize you're dealing with a kid and just let it go. The more you stir it, the worse it smells.

fitz.

Crowder
I was going to stay out of the same IP adress thing but somebody else called him on it. HEHEHEHE

Cowboy,
Brought you website up with SC's cattle on there as I thought you would be wise in staying as far away from that little jerk as possible.

SC
You could learn alot by listening instead of running your mouth,these people have gave you alot of rope and you hung yourself. Hope you grow up before it's to late!!!!!

SCfarms":3ae65z74 said:

What do you mean if he can't find land for cheap. You are the one that said he has DEEP POCKETS, should be easy to find land with the background he has. Come on calling us a bunch of names after what you just did? How can you look at yourself in the mirror? I was told a long time ago that the only thing that someone can't take away from you is your honor. You have to give that up. I'm not sure this falls under the same category but it pretty damn close. Grow up, if you are about to go to college then it's time to get a clue. Oh yeah most college kids don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts