NOKIA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
P O BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Ref:WIN/938/7834/08
Unclaimed Winnings:

Winning Notification

This is to notify you that you have won 850,000.00 GBP
in our Nokia online email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by
computerised balloting, powered by the Internet. Your email address was
amongst those chosen for this period. Ticket no: 56475600545 188 Serial No:5388/02
1.Agent Name: Mr Barrister Barry White: Claims Officer
2.Agent Email: [email protected]
3.Agent TEL +447011197957
Claims Requirements:
1.full name:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Telephone:
6.Occupation:
7.Country Of Residence:
8.Nationality:
9.Amount Won:
10.Religon
Congratulations once more from all members and staff of
this program.
Nokia Lotto Officer: Lorraine

Whoa! how wonderful, I know this is a silly question as you are far to intelligent, but hope you didn't send these people any of your personal information, as there are a lot of people who do and these awful people make millions out of these vulnerable people. :mad:

I think if you will investigate the message closely enough you will find that while you may have won a fortune, the author of the notice, Barry White, is a dead singer and not a live barrister.

And while we are on the subject of scams- I was talking to the IRS the other night on the phone about a problem they have with my tax returns and how they are trying to rip me, but that is another issue, anyway - he advised me to NEVER answer an email from the IRS. They never email anyone. Just FYI.

chrisy":1dgwdbwx said:
Whoa! how wonderful, I know this is a silly question as you are far to intelligent, but hope you didn't send these people any of your personal information, as there are a lot of people who do and these awful people make millions out of these vulnerable people. :mad:
Of course I didn't, I just copied to here then hit delete.

FarmGirl10":4ycj845h said:
chrisy":4ycj845h said:
Of course I didn't, I just copied to here then hit delete.

I won't open any email unless I know who it is from. Every now and then a valid email gets caught by the spam filter. Once a day, I receive a document containing all the spam email. I only glance at the sender's address. It is possible for a virus to be loaded in memory when you open an email.

HerefordSire":3n6qf9r6 said:
I won't open any email unless I know who it is from. Every now and then a valid email gets caught by the spam filter. Once a day, I receive a document containing all the spam email. I only glance at the sender's address. It is possible for a virus to be loaded in memory when you open an email.

Same here. If you're not on my white list, you don't get through. Everyone is on my black list unless I add them to be approved. That's few and far between.

If you even preview the message, it can phone home to let the spammers know they have a valid address.

jw":l5d0o3oo said:
I think if you will investigate the message closely enough you will find that while you may have won a fortune, the author of the notice, Barry White, is a dead singer and not a live barrister.

Rolling On the Floor, LMAO

Latest posts