I wish ....

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle":3qhg7rsk said:
sorry to be such a hard ***. Some employees just do not get it. And when i pay the bills, and pay for the mistakes just erks me.
No need to apologise, I agree with you. There is no place for a phone when there is work to be done, play on your phone in your own time not mine. Hard azz indeed :lol:

I have a co-worker whose wife calls him at least a dozen times a day. Hearing one side of the conversations is pretty funny but also very sad. She wants to know every move he makes but also wants to tell him every move she makes. I tell my kids to call if you break a leg. Anything less just let me know after work.

Dave":2axk0fcm said:
I have a co-worker whose wife calls him at least a dozen times a day. Hearing one side of the conversations is pretty funny but also very sad. She wants to know every move he makes but also wants to tell him every move she makes. I tell my kids to call if you break a leg. Anything less just let me know after work.

That mirrors my attitude. Call if you really need help, otherwise I expect I taught you well enough to get through a day without telling me you are going to super-size the fries, no make that a salad etc. I see people grocery shopping with their cell phones. :) I confess to being an old guy with an aversion to smart phones. What possible good comes from all this "instant communication"? I'd say it's trouble, right here in River City. Capital C, Rhymes with P; And that stands for "Cell Phone".

Latest posts