I wish

Help Support CattleToday:

morris_vu

Reaction score
...to have a board for people who's learning how to begin a farm life... raising cattles, chicken, etc.

Lots of homesteading type sites and quite a few on FB.
Some of it gets pretty out there with the organic, sustainable, eco friendly type stuff.

Cross-7":23asio5z said:
Some of it gets pretty out there with the organic, sustainable, eco friendly type stuff.
Cross said a mouthful there!!
And you'll never find a bigger bunch of sick people in your life.
For people that live that organic, safe, non-gmo, gluten free, all natural free range, no antibiotics, homeopathic, chemical free life, they sure do have a lot of dang health problems...or at least, they.............. "believe" they do.

greybeard":ab2amgh4 said:
Cross-7":ab2amgh4 said:
Cross said a mouthful there!!
And you'll never find a bigger bunch of sick people in your life.
For people that live that organic, safe, non-gmo, gluten free, all natural free range, no antibiotics, homeopathic, chemical free life, they sure do have a lot of dang health problems...or at least, they.............. "believe" they do.

You should been using that organic grown tobacker.

The wife's garden is all that non-gmo/organic stuff and she decided to set out a table of extra veggies to sell. Half the folk that stop don't give a shyt and the other half is willing to pay extra since her prices are so low.

Tater,

1. Me too. If they'd just remove warning labels from packages it would help thin them out.

2. You're right about that too. There's no excuse for it.

3. You mean we aren't supposed to do that? Why doesn't someone tell me these things before it's too late?!

Workinonit Farm":yylpl0v3 said:
Rafter S":yylpl0v3 said:
I wish I'd been born rich instead of just pretty. Who's next?

I wish I was 25 years younger.

While we're wishing that, I wish I could be 18 again, but only if I could know what I know now. I wouldn't want to go back and repeat all the stupid decisions I made back then.

Rafter S":3nsqzje1 said:
I wish I'd been born rich instead of just pretty. Who's next?

Well, at least you were born gifted with a sense of humor, or you're blind. :tiphat:

I wish I hadn't blown the money I made working in college on college women and booze. The booze was rented, the women, all but one, moved on. At the time it was money well spent, but looking back on it I'd have had a few grand in the bank. If I knew then what I know now......

Latest posts