I Wish Everyone Would Watch this and Take it to Heart

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":tvkgsz4n said:
Your side is the biggest road block with putting that pos that was in charge at the time above reproach. He was a traitor and should be hung for it.

Do you mean Mitch McConnell:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by refusing to sign on to a bipartisan statement of condemnation.

M-5,
I owe you an apology. The whole point of my post and news-clip was to say we should come together after confirmation o the Russian attack. When you responded with a partisan position, I replied in like kind. I was wrong!

The whole point of the clip was that we should come together during this time of attack on our democracy and I did the exact opposite of what I was trying to express.

First and foremost, I consider myself an American and partisan politics be damned. Regardless of our political positions, we, as Americans, are under attack by the Russians in the new age cyber-world. Whether or not the hacking made a difference in the election is irrelevant. We have been attacked and there should be no difference between us other than it is time to defend our Country. You may have a different opinion and I respect that. But, the Russians have gotten exactly what they want, we are now fighting amongst ourselves and it tearing the country apart.

I did the exact opposite of what I intended in my post an I apologize.

Don't kid yourself we do the same to the Russians. Tearing our country apart? It's making US stronger and the meek and weak are feeling it. We're still on a rocky road but instead of a dead end, the road is getting paved for future use.

OMG, the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. It's all smoke and mirrors. This divison ain't about the Russians.

Trust me.

keep holding onto that russian probe..

LOL

MAYBE.. just MAYBE you should take to heart some REAL NEWS.. like whats going on in washington..

watch this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2cxNXF ... e=youtu.be

Now.. the crazy FBI guy.. who wasn't motivated at all ' YEA RIGHT' yea.. democrats say he should geta PURPLE HEART..

wow..what an insult to our servicemen.

sstterry":2pk84whj said:
M-5,
I owe you an apology. The whole point of my post and news-clip was to say we should come together after confirmation o the Russian attack. When you responded with a partisan position, I replied in like kind. I was wrong!

The whole point of the clip was that we should come together during this time of attack on our democracy and I did the exact opposite of what I was trying to express.

First and foremost, I consider myself an American and partisan politics be damned. Regardless of our political positions, we, as Americans, are under attack by the Russians in the new age cyber-world. Whether or not the hacking made a difference in the election is irrelevant. We have been attacked and there should be no difference between us other than it is time to defend our Country. You may have a different opinion and I respect that. But, the Russians have gotten exactly what they want, we are now fighting amongst ourselves and it tearing the country apart.

I did the exact opposite of what I intended in my post an I apologize.
your appolgy accepted we do agree that anyone with ties to Russia should be put in jail . Let's put the spys in the same cell and the ones that did the Uranian one deal. They are in jail arnt they???

Latest posts