I wish DMV would get shut down..

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":2e01tbhw said:
skyhightree1":2e01tbhw said:
DMV has some of the most incompetent people ever... :mad:

That enjoy making things hard on people.

Rafter S":2e01tbhw said:
Maybe it's a regional thing, because I've dealt with them in several counties and have never had a problem.

Someone stole tags off my vehicle and I go in with registration and title and they tell me they have no record of me having that license plate... WOW... Where did my money go and why do I have a registration? Mind you the plates were the same since 2003 and they sent me renewal notices but now there is no historical data proving it and there looking at me like I made the registration.. DMV and EPA / USDA are some of the worst SOB'S ever

Rafter S":3lgumw7j said:
Maybe it's a regional thing, because I've dealt with them in several counties and have never had a problem.

Your right. Go in lampasas county in the morning, they'll probably offer you a donut.
The lady that does title transfers in Williamson county is the single meanest human being I've ever met in my life.

Rafter S":1n5uaict said:
I can't speak for our 7 county metropolitan area, but in out state Mn have always found them to be polite, and working
hard. Could relate to the labor pool available for hire in any given area.

This morning I noticed a spot with water over the road signs. About every other year this spot gets enough sediment to fill the shallow ditch causing the war to run over the road. We are talking about an inch or so of water maybe 2 feet wide. It took someone longer to put out a sign each way along the road than it would have taken one man with a shovel to clean out the ditch and direct the water the right way. Good old county roads and transportation.

I've had only good, fast, helpful and polite interactions with the DMV here for the last 10 years, and the same when I lived in Tom Green County BUT, when I lived in Lafayette and Nueva Iberia La, the experience was exactly the opposite. That workforce was hand selected from the inbred spawn of satan..

Dave":2gi651o6 said:
This morning I noticed a spot with water over the road signs. About every other year this spot gets enough sediment to fill the shallow ditch causing the war to run over the road. We are talking about an inch or so of water maybe 2 feet wide. It took someone longer to put out a sign each way along the road than it would have taken one man with a shovel to clean out the ditch and direct the water the right way. Good old county roads and transportation.
They'd get a lot more done too, if it wasn't one man with a shovel and six more watching the one man work.

Sky, you have to go in their prepared with a birth certificate, passport, SS card, and a utility bill. Yep, DMV sucks. Among their numerous inadequacies, they don't know how to work the eye vision test machine.

ga.prime":1qszbnb6 said:
Sky, you have to go in their prepared with a birth certificate, passport, SS card, and a utility bill. Yep, DMV sucks. Among their numerous inadequacies, they don't know how to work the eye vision test machine.

Yea they thought they didn't have the peripheral vision blinkers on when I said they were they realized they didn't mean for them to be a few years back.

ga.prime":3ik3e5fn said:

Don't even think of using a military ID either. Its not considered a valid form of ID. In Tifton anyway.

Here they are awesome. Usually get helped before you even sit down. In Maine it was over an hour wait. I have been there, gotten a ticket, went to a store for an hour and came back before my number was up. Must depend on the state.

skyhightree1":1qg7ljvr said:
ga.prime":1qg7ljvr said:

Yea they thought they didn't have the peripheral vision blinkers on when I said they were they realized they didn't mean for them to be a few years back.
In between gazing into their cell phones and gossiping with their co-workers, they kept asking me which side was the blinking light and I kept saying "ain't no blinking light". I was right as usual. :D After they got that straightened out, I asked how I did and they said I was a little slow. Picture time, stand on the tape, look at the camera, photographer checks cell phone, you get bored look away, photographer snaps picture, looks horrible.

skyhightree1":36fqkeam said:
callmefence":36fqkeam said:
skyhightree1":36fqkeam said:
DMV has some of the most incompetent people ever... :mad:

That enjoy making things hard on people.

Rafter S":36fqkeam said:

Someone stole tags off my vehicle and I go in with registration and title and they tell me they have no record of me having that license plate... WOW... Where did my money go and why do I have a registration? Mind you the plates were the same since 2003 and they sent me renewal notices but now there is no historical data proving it and there looking at me like I made the registration.. DMV and EPA / USDA are some of the worst SOB'S ever
Sky, did u notice that you had to pay extra because u went to the office instead of doing it online?

kenny thomas":q9kozq3k said:
Sky, did u notice that you had to pay extra because u went to the office instead of doing it online?

Yea what kind of bs is that?? Who came up with that brilliant scheme?

A couple of years ago I had cataract surgery and wanted to get my license changed so I would not be required to wear glassed while driving.

I went in to the DMV the second day after surgery, after I had been to the Dr. and he said things were as they should be. I was required to take the vision test. When she asked what I saw, I told her it looked like Chinese. She make some changes and asked me again, I told her that looked like German. Told her I'd just been to Dr. Frank (he has a good reputation for his work)....she passed me.

When I told that story to the Dr. the next week, he laughed and told me it takes a couple of weeks for the eye to heal and see as it should!

I don't think she was incompetent, just didn't know what to do with an obnoxious fool!

Latest posts