I went and did it!

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
My posts hit the 10K milestone.

Sorry for so much blabbing folks. Its been great to be a part.

backhoeboogie":3pdstuuh said:

I've read and enjoyed every one of them, boogie. Well, maybe not, but it's still impressive. I just noticed the word "smithy" under your screen name. Are you a blacksmith?

backhoeboogie":naxazgcb said:

I just noticed that the stars change color with more post.
Guess I will have to post more to get me some more of those red stars.

When I first came on there was a woman who commented on eveyones post to get her numbers up. When she got guru designation she dropped out, thankfully.

Are you going to drop out now Boogie?

VanC":2u4rux1u said:
backhoeboogie":2u4rux1u said:

I've read and enjoyed every one of them, boogie. Well, maybe not, but it's still impressive. I just noticed the word "smithy" under your screen name. Are you a blacksmith?

No blacksmith. I just piddle. Went to welding school at night when I was 18. Evnetually got certified to stick weld and started heliarc training. Broke out as an I & C technician before completing that. Went to college on my own nickels at night and got into engineering in '86 finally. Been engineering at nuke plants ever since. I enjoy building toys and tools but there are some serious blacksmiths out there that are impressive. I don't compare. Since I am not a full time rancher or such, I chose "smithy" at 5K and Macon let me have that handle.

Ryder":30wvwrl0 said:
backhoeboogie":30wvwrl0 said:

When I first came on there was a woman who commented on eveyones post to get her numbers up. When she got guru designation she dropped out, thankfully.

Heck no I aint dropping Ryder. There are way too many idiots here. Don't ya think I fit in with most of them?

dieselbeef":1sil1nda said:
dont worry postwhore..the other postwhore will catch ya and pass ya before long...

He already did! Oh wait - you could be talking about someone else. :D

Ryder":20dacg31 said:
backhoeboogie":20dacg31 said:

Just go to "Hi I'm new here" and post a welcome to everyone that posts there....you can rack'em up in a hurry. :lol2:

TexasBred":302kczti said:
Ryder":302kczti said:
backhoeboogie":302kczti said:

Just go to "Hi I'm new here" and post a welcome to everyone that posts there....you can rack'em up in a hurry. :lol2:

So that is how all of you do it

postwhores all of em..some of em been here half as long as others and got twice as many posts...yappers i swear..blah blah blah

dieselbeef":3ng85jzo said:
postwhores all of em..some of em been here half as long as others and got twice as many posts...yappers i swear..blah blah blah

I've probably been more of a lurker than poster, but also don't feel the need to post if the same thing has been posted 5 times already.

10,000 is impressive! Don't think I'll ever get close to that....
I just never seem to have anything very interesting to add to the conversation :lol: :lol:

Ryder":1rldvige said:
CottageFarm":1rldvige said:
10,000 is impressive! Don't think I'll ever get close to that....
I just never seem to have anything very interesting to add to the conversation :lol: :lol:
Just say,"I agree". :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Yup"! :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1gojwzv6 said:
Ryder":1gojwzv6 said:
backhoeboogie":1gojwzv6 said:

That gives me a new idea. Start a new thread every day and put a " :welcome: to the thread". To everyone who posts on it. :lol2: