I was lucky!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Don McCallum

Reaction score
I'm was one lucky guy 45 years ago today, that is the day I married my wife. We have 2 wonderful children, and 3 great
grandchildren. She is the hardest working person I have ever known, and a great wife and person. You talk about lucky,
I was.

Don McCallum":3st5svt5 said:
I'm was one lucky guy 45 years ago today, that is the day I married my wife. We have 2 wonderful children, and 3 great
grandchildren. She is the hardest working person I have ever known, and a great wife and person. You talk about lucky,
I was.

Congratulations Don. Happy anniversary

Congrats Don...I feel the same way about my wife. Thought I was going to get lucky last night but fell asleep. :lol2:

Don, I agree. Us men folk need luck (or warts in the right places :lol: ) to keep a good woman from jumping the fence. We men are to rough shod to keep a good one for more than a few days otherwise. It takes a special woman to tolerate us. I'm happy for you :tiphat: . Give her a pat on the bee hind and a larapin hug.
I am blessed with a wife who is also my friend and coworker in life. She is the one that speaks reason to me, when my passion and anger get out of hand. She's a peach :banana: and my preacher :D . God knew I needed her.

I'll add a tribute to all women out there; As I get older I realize more and more the importance of a healthy relationship with my wife, my mom, and other women in my life, and I thank you all for putting up with me/us turd head men folk. My granny would say to us when we were boys, that we were 10 pounds of shyt in a 5 pound bag. I didn't know what that meant until after I was married, had boys of my own, and realized what I had put my mother and my wife through, and granny. Hat is off to you granny :tiphat: