I was just wondering...

Help Support CattleToday:

I love candy corn, circus peanuts and most all other candies. Yum yum. Take some candy corn and mix it with salted peanuts and it tastes like a Payday candy bar. Well, my wife and I think it does.

chrisy":3eziwuws said:
Jogeephus":3eziwuws said:
Don't care for the corn myself. The holy grail of tricker treating was snickers bars, reese cups and butterfingers!

I know what 'Snickers bars' are peanut butter nougat topped with caramel and roasted peanuts and coated in chocolate correct. Snickers up until a few years ago was know as 'Marathon' here and in Ireland. looked up reese cups and we don't have them or anything like them, but butterfingers is know as peanut brittle here. one of my favourites, but not the chocolate covered bars as I am not a lover of chocolate.

You've never had a Reese Cup? Wow. They are delicious. Kids love em. Even big kids. :nod:

Angus Cowman":37pt9nba said:
eat a reeses cup and a banana together that is mmmmmmmmmmmmm and I don't like peanut butter but I love Reeses

no way we could ever be kin because my family loves peanut butter. It must be in our genes because Ive never had a relative that didn't

we don't have candy corn here anymore....never had Pay Day bars and DOTS are known as American Hard Gums. Confectionary is known as 'Sweets'

peanut butter and banana spread on toasted bread, that is a delicacy.

o candy corn is the best but even better is the little pumpkins, buy them by the bag o cant get enough of them little orange pumpkins that come in the candy corn mix, i skip the corn go staight for the pumpkins, circus peanuts are an aquired taste casue i hated them when i was little but love them now. those little wax bottles were pointless cause u couldnt eat the bottle and u barely got a mouth full of liquid. i have such a sweet tooth, love all types of candy,

Good grief, I put on 6 pounds just reading this post!

Love the candy corn and the peanuts are OK. Yea, I know they're not good for you.

I LOVE Peeps! I can remember when they only were available for Easter.. I sure was glad some candy inventor decided they could make them into ghost shapes.. and flags.. and pumpkins.. and santas.... :D

My wife loves Peeps. My mother loves candy corn. I can't stand most sugary, fruity candy stuff. I love fresh fruit and corn. I also love chocolate. I never understood why they call chocolate bars "candy bars" because candy is the stuff made of heating and manipulating sugar, not chocolate. There are some components of my favorites, like caramel, that are primarily sugar, but they are a small component. Sit me down with a box of milk chocolate and I can do some serious damage.

Latest posts