I was just wondering how you do it

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I was doing some reading on the net and one link brought me to the next then to the next and before long I found myself in Libtardlandia reading about how bad the cattle have it when they are not grass-fed. Unfortunately, the site would not allow me to copy and paste so I'll paraphrase the remark. According to the article it stated that "non-grass-fed cattle are force fed corn and soybeans". This made me wonder since we had such a nice discussion on how to properly feed a roll of hay I was wondering how you guys go about force feeding your cattle grains or range cubes. Do you use a pri-bar to open their mouths and funnel it in their mouths or do you put them in the chute and just scoop it in their mouths. Or do you take a hot shot and condition them to eat the nasty grain? I'm just not sure if I'm doing it right ..... and I want to be humane about it and not hurt Daisy Muffin. So how do you guys do it?

I waterboard mine until they promise to eat the soybeans and corn without me having to use the potato canon loaded with same. I guess in a way that was still forcing, but I prefer to think of it as mental conditioning

I am sure if you lazy people would look there are several YouTube videos to check out. Two more clicks and it could go viral!!

:lol2: :lol2:

The depths of people's ignorance will never cease to amaze me. Article also painted a picture of us having troughs full of LA200 while they happily eat their probiotic yogurts and stuff.

I mix my grain in with ground up rainbows, tasty bits of chopped unicorn horns, some pixie and fairy dust, shredded butterfly wings and the cows eat it right up. I've already picked up the horn this unicorn shed and will use it in the spring once I grind it up.
She'll grow another one. See--a sustainable feed supplement, using only natural ingredients.
Unicorn.jpg

Jo,.. you musta followed the links I posted in the Propaganda machine thread!.. Not even I tried it.. I knew where I'd end up.. FRUSTRATED

Edit.. I did have to forcefeed Mega carrots.. she loathed them at first.. I'd slide a piece in from the side of her mouth and she'd spit it out.. so i'd stop her.., and she wised up to that, she'd tuck it under her tongue... then spit it out when I walked away..
BTW, you can't keep her away from carrots now

Latest posts