I want to open MikeC link

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up":36mwt9s2 said:
Sorry I'm broke, spent all I had at the fair with my kids.
Gosh I wish the watermelon punch was free, maybe I would muster up the gutts to open MikeC link.

I'll make you a deal Mike. You open mine and I'll open yours.

Deal. ;-)

Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!
Now I see the true meaning of my life.
I hope others can feel the love we felt.

show steer up":2l5vcnek said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!

See? That wasn't so bad now was it? :lol:

MikeC":u95vnup7 said:
show steer up":u95vnup7 said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!

No I loved the experience, :shock:
did you open mine?

show steer up":3ionzvzu said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!
Sorry ~ forgot the old saying
"Lead me not into temptation,
I can find the way myself." :(

show steer up":10gui80i said:
MikeC":10gui80i said:
show steer up":10gui80i said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!

did you open mine?

I did just now. It was funny, poor guy! :lol: Of course telemarketers live for things like that, it gives them something to talk about and think about in their monotonous day of hang ups. Don't ask how I know. :shock:

Victoria":i1oz3gfg said:
show steer up":i1oz3gfg said:
MikeC":i1oz3gfg said:
show steer up":i1oz3gfg said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!

did you open mine?

I did just now. It was funny, poor guy! :lol: Of course telemarketers live for things like that, it gives them something to talk about and think about in their monotonous day of hang ups. Don't ask how I know. :shock:

Please tell!!!!!!!! I love stories like that.
It reminds us of how lucky we are today.

Mike, This has all the markings of an internet stalker situation.

Need I refresh ya'll's memories of a certain individual who tried to "stalk" me on here a few years ago? Remember TB Lady? :shock: If I remember correctly, I was accused of bein' a Home wrecker!!!

Crowderfarms":1cwubu3y said:

Need I refresh ya'll's memories of a certain individual who tried to "stalk" me on here a few years ago? Remember TB Lady? :shock: If I remember correctly, I was accused of bein' a Home wrecker!!!

Yuck she sounds infectious!
"Home wrecker" are you a hunk :?:

Crowderfarms":1jd4ykg9 said:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: You don't think she's come back do you?!?!? LOL. You best be careful. She could be stalking you around CT again.

cowgirl580":3j0t0c12 said:
Crowderfarms":3j0t0c12 said:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: You don't think she's come back do you?!?!? LOL. You best be careful. She could be stalking you around CT again.
CT :?:

Crowderfarms":1d2xdk3a said:
Cattle Today... (CT)Are you a blonde by chance? :D

I did get stalked down in CT once. Chattanooga,TN.
Did you like it :D
And Yes i'm L'OREAL, medium blond. So I have my moments 8)

show steer up":1pq54xay said:
Victoria":1pq54xay said:
MikeC":1pq54xay said:
Well Angie,
I shared
I experienced
Then fell off my chair!

did you open mine?

Please tell!!!!!!!! I love stories like that.
It reminds us of how lucky we are today.

I did a VERY short stint as a telemarketer. I went for an interview when I got out of school looking for a marketing director, talk about false advertising. :roll: They paid at the end of the day though and I needed money so I stayed until I got another job. "I am not interested", followed by a click is the most often said. That is boring to hear 100 times in a day. Now the guy who asked me what I was wearing was interesting. I asked him if he would come check out the condo video if I told him it was something cute. He laughed and came in. Then there was the guy who acted like he had voices in his head. I laughed thinking he was pulling my leg, but I don't think he was. :shock:
There were quite a few and we'd sit around in the room and laugh together when we would have one. I'm always nicer to telemarketers now. They are annoying but at least they are working.

cowgirl580":45l4ktv3 said:
Crowderfarms":45l4ktv3 said:

Well, I certainly remember her. Could there be another alter ego here?

Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't say Crowder deserved it. What with him requesting those pictures and all. :lol:

I tried stalking once but they were too tight. :shock:

I did a VERY short stint as a telemarketer. I went for an interview when I got out of school looking for a marketing director, talk about false advertising. :roll: They paid at the end of the day though and I needed money so I stayed until I got another job. "I am not interested", followed by a click is the most often said. That is boring to hear 100 times in a day. Now the guy who asked me what I was wearing was interesting. I asked him if he would come check out the condo video if I told him it was something cute. He laughed and came in. Then there was the guy who acted like he had voices in his head. I laughed thinking he was pulling my leg, but I don't think he was. :shock:
There were quite a few and we'd sit around in the room and laugh together when we would have one. I'm always nicer to telemarketers now. They are annoying but at least they are working.[/quote]

Ya, I did some telemarketing in my early days. But I still treat the people who call me like crap. It's expected and fun all at the same time. :p